Marbury blackmailing Isiah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
New York Daily News -
According to a person close to the team, Stephon Marbury's air rage began when Eddy Curry, following a conversation with Isiah Thomas, told Marbury that they were both being pulled from the starting lineup against the Suns.

Upon hearing that he would back up second-year guard Mardy Collins, Marbury marched toward the front of the plane to meet with Thomas. Five minutes later, an enraged Marbury told his teammates that if he wasn't starting he wouldn't suit up for the game. But it was something else Marbury said that stunned his teammates in the back of the luxury plane.

"Isiah has to start me," Marbury fumed, according to the source. "I've got so much (stuff) on Isiah and he knows it. He thinks he can (get) me. But I'll (get) him first. You have no idea what I know."

It is unclear if Marbury made the same threat directly to Thomas, whose first big move as team president was trading for Marbury.

Yahoo.com -
The Knicks fined Stephon Marbury more than $180,000 for skipping Tuesday night's game at Phoenix.

The Knicks sent the guard a letter informing him of the fine, according to a person with knowledge of the penalty who spoke to The Associated Press. He requested anonymity because he wasn't authorized to discuss it.

The Knicks would not confirm the fine.
Man they should just ax him.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Both Isiah and Marbury are pussies. I wouldn't know though... this thing is stupid.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Were have uo been SoM?

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They should fire Isiah and dump or trade Marbury. Marbury thinks he's so great....what fools.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea this is a mess, we're 2-5 and looking bad, Marbury gives us the best chance to win, and Isaiah is right he NEEDS to play some D. but if it were up to me Id fire Isaiah and strip James Dolan of his title and re-due the WHOLE front office, b/c the players are actually playing hard and playing together every game we have been in and its sad we're losing b/c of petty bull<Censored> like PT

David Stern needs to step in NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%