2016 NFL Gameday Thread

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
RG3 leads the Browns to a safety with that pick.  His foresight is something that just can't be taught.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
RG3 leads the Browns to a safety with that pick.  His foresight is something that just can't be taught.
solid hand off to Duke

how is this not your favorite team 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This offensive line is bad, gonna have to depend on a lot of quick routes to Gordon and Coleman. 

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I just wish the Browns got to experience prime RG3 like I did.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kessler just ran out of the back of the end zone on his first professional play 

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Dak and Wentz the best looking rookie QBs after preason game 1. Lynch had a nice completion percentage but didn't face enough NFL situations for me to really gauge him. He saw very little pressure and consistently had a clean pocket. He also got lucky on the one time he evaded pressure because real NFL talent would have been way too quick for him. I like Lynch, but his game 1 numbers are misleading. Wentz's completion percentage and QBR aren't nice but there was quite a few drops and I was really impressed with what he did facing pressure. Dude kept his eyes downfield, slid up in the pocket, and showed off his athleticism when escaping pressure. Plus that goddamned arm of his. My god, that dude has a cannon.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
Dak and Wentz the best looking rookie QBs after preason game 1. Lynch had a nice completion percentage but didn't face enough NFL situations for me to really gauge him. He saw very little pressure and consistently had a clean pocket. He also got lucky on the one time he evaded pressure because real NFL talent would have been way too quick for him. I like Lynch, but his game 1 numbers are misleading. Wentz's completion percentage and QBR aren't nice but there was quite a few drops and I was really impressed with what he did facing pressure. Dude kept his eyes downfield, slid up in the pocket, and showed off his athleticism when escaping pressure. Plus that goddamned arm of his. My god, that dude has a cannon.
https://twitter.com/PFF/status/764086286231543809

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but the tape says otherwise haha. Aside from that, he was under pressure almost constantly. For his first NFL experience, there was plenty to be excited about watching his poise as he reacted tot he pressure. No happy feet, eyes downfield, etc. 

As for Lynch, I already said all that needed to be said. Let's wait and see this kid see some real adversity on the field. I'd like to see him win the starting gig of Buttfumble and TREVOR but we'll see.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Niners are gonna be so bad this year. Chip Kelly and Blaine Gabbert deserve each other.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sheldon Rankins was carted off in an air cast this morning, fuckkkkkkkk

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's like only the Saints D is cursed, offense rarely sees any significant injuries for a long period of time.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What the hell is it with New Orleans teams and injuries?  That Louisiana voodoo is angering the sports gods.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Superdome is supposedly built on top of an old cemetery lol

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We have lost Keenan Lewis, Kyle Wilson, Damian Swann, Jamarco Sanford, Hau'oli Kikaha, John Jenkins, Stephone Anthony, and now Sheldon Rankins so far.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Y'all lost Lewis, Anthony, and Kikaha too? Damn

At least y'all still have Edebali for now

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lewis came back to practice for one day, haven't seen him since and the team has not released any info on why he's not at practice. He's not even one of those guys who stands on the sideline, he's been a complete no show.

Anthony is in the same boat, he was carted off in NE and he has not been heard from or seen since, and the team has not said anything.

Can only assume the worst in those situations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%