BNC

Reaction score
I hate that logo on the front look, it makes them look like practice jerseys

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Unless Hayward is considered a net-zero player, going to Boston is not just a "similar situation" -- it's a better team. We had a slightly better record without having Hayward (and Fultz), so he'd absolutely be going to the better situation
sure

But utah is also sentimental. Also has a legit star already there in gobert. A great coach like Boston.

I could easily see him stay. This isnt Hayward choosing sacramento and Boston

Paulius

Reaction score
Ok time to predict

Cp3 WILL for sure end up on the Spurs

Put that one on my back

#FultzToChi

Paulius

Reaction score
Hopefully Enes Kanter is a terrorist, so OKC could get that 18 mill off the books

[emoji23][emoji23]

#FultzToChi

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Those reds are cool for an alternate and clearly based off the 90s alternates. Better than the clippers jerseys and gs jerseys

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd like to see them do something modern with the bolts. That was the best look in franchise history imo

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Looks like we're in the running for one of them Portland picks ... looks like we'll have to take on Moe Harkless' contract to get it.. I'll take that

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lakers looking to move clarkson

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Odd man out maybe?.. I'd take Clarkson over DLo

Paulius

Reaction score
dez said:
Looks like we're in the running for one of them Portland picks ... looks like we'll have to take on Moe Harkless' contract to get it.. I'll take that
Thought i heard it was only if Melo waives his no trade clause and youd move him there?

#FultzToChi

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Melo isn't waiving his NTC to play in Portland...

Paulius

Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
lakers looking to move clarkson
Glad theyre moving him instead of dlo

This means dlo will shift to the 2 position and become a scoring machine

Everythin is going as planned, very nice

#FultzToChi

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Clarkson will be in the george trade to make contracts work

Paulius

Reaction score
Why would they trade for him and give pacers anything when hes going to sign with them next summer anyway

Its only one season, and its not like the Lakers dont have all the time in the world

Save the pieces, move em for someone else to help PG

#FultzToChi

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Why would they trade for him and give pacers anything when hes going to sign with them next summer anyway

Its only one season, and its not like the Lakers dont have all the time in the world

Save the pieces, move em for someone else to help PG

#FultzToChi
because you guarantee hes there

What if boston trades for him as he falls in love with the franchise

Why leave it to chance

Paulius

Reaction score
Mexi said:
because you guarantee hes there

What if boston trades for him as he falls in love with the franchise

Why leave it to chance
Gotta risk it for the biscuit my guy

This is a unique situation where it seems like he reeaaallly wants to be in LA to follow mambas foot steps. Id trust his word, and keep the young guys and trade em for more talent, because he will definetly need some help

#FultzToChi

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Except he's never actually said he's joining the Lakers, it's just been the media that's been saying he definitely wants to be a Laker. I think its pretty obvious he wants to leave Indiana, but to say he's only going to the Lakers is naive almost.

I've been doing some cap research since Bosh officially was ruled with his career injury, which clears his $25.3M cap hit for the Heat. With holds and salaries, they are currently at $81.865M, which is just under $20M in cap space. Remove Haslem, Babbitt, McGruder, and White, and you're at $71.4M (which is like $1M over a max contract). Clear away either Josh Richardson's $1.47M or James Johnson's $4.8M and you have official max cap space. 

Now like you alluded to, Indiana does not have a ton of leverage. So if the Heat offered the Pacers a package of Wayne Ellington's non-guaranteed contract, McRoberts' soon-to-be-expiring contract, Tyler Johnson (can be off-shored to another team if needed), and most importantly Justice Winslow and maybe the 14th pick, you have the flexibility to trade for Paul George, while still maintaining max space.

So the Heat can fairly easily trade for Paul George while just losing Winslow, sign a max free agent like Blake Griffin or Gordon Hayward, keep the cap hold to Waiters and re-sign him, and you have a lineup of Whiteside-FA-George-Waiters-Dragic. Add in MLEs and minimum contracts, and you're looking at the 2nd best team in the East behind the Cavs. And Miami is a team I feel George would re-sign with long term, especially if he were to be with another max FA talent as well and isn't carrying the entire team like he has been the past few years.

If the Lakers want to ensure they get Paul George, its worth losing freaking Jordan Clarkson smh (although if I were PG13 I'd much rather choose this Miami option over the cap-strung Lakers)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%