#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Klay will be mvp if they win imo

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
they'll give it to steph. would be cool if klay got it.

Paulius

Reaction score
Theyll give it to steph just bc itd be hilarious if he had 2 rings and 0 fmvps. But in reality, we all know klay deserves it

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Curry in the post-season: 26.7 ppg (.458/.407/.909), 6.1 apg, 5.9 rpg, 1.8 spg
Klay in the post-season: 26.2 ppg (.449/.450/.882), 2.4 apg, 3.9 rpg, 1.1 spg

Klay is just dominating in comparison to Curry 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
someone pin this and unpin the playoffs

Paulius

Reaction score
elcheato said:
Curry in the post-season: 26.7 ppg (.458/.407/.909), 6.1 apg, 5.9 rpg, 1.8 spg
Klay in the post-season: 26.2 ppg (.449/.450/.882), 2.4 apg, 3.9 rpg, 1.1 spg

Klay is just dominating in comparison to Curry 
Lets not forget klay has to work hard on defense too, each and every possession

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Theyll give it to steph just bc itd be hilarious if he had 2 rings and 0 fmvps. But in reality, we all know klay deserves it
How do you know who deserves it when the finals haven't happened yet? Can you see the future?

Paulius

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
How do you know who deserves it when the finals haven't happened yet? Can you see the future?
I was speaking more of playoffs mvp, klay has been clearly the guy, and i expect it to be the same in the finals. Klays a silent assasin

BNC

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
What do you think has to happen in this series for the Cavs to win? Obviously if Steph, Klay, and Draymond don't play well, but like x-factors outside of that. I think that JR is going to be a huge factor and I think he needs to have AT LEAST one unconscious game for the Cavs to have a shot. Channing Frye's play off the bench will be a big factor as well.
Either Kevin Love is going to have to play the greatest defense of his life or he can't play more than like 27 minutes or so a game

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
I think Draymond is going to make KLove his bitch

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I think this series comes down to 2 factors:

1. How effective will Kevin Love be on defense and offense? Can he be able to guard on the pick and roll?

This past season they really picked on him and exposed him on defense. He is going to have to contain and when that switch comes when he has to guard Klay or Steph, how effective he is a critical factor. I'm very interested in seeing a Draymond/Curry pick and roll in terms of how well Love guards it. Draymond loves to sag off his man to provide support for Klay and Steph, will Kevin be able to make him pay for sagging.

2. How will the Warriors provide support against Lebron? Will Iguodola get as much support as last year?

In last years finals, we saw the Warriors provide consistent double teams and giving the Cavs role players open looks. Its obvious that was going to be the plan when Irving and Love were out. But now they wont be able to do that. The Cavs will have to make the Warriors pay with consistent shooting from Kyrie, Love, and JR. I think that's the series right there, how well can GS help and recover when bringing help against Lebron and giving uncontested 3's to the Cavs.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZs_ZFAAW6A

fuck thats good

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kerr wouldnt reveal the starting lineup

Guessing iggy starts again

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Defending LeBron is a monumental task, but you have to do it a certain way. Sag off and give him open jumpers and allow Bogut or Ezeli to collapse onto him when he attacks because his deep jumper isn't consistent enough.

Frye's going to get some serious minutes

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
Defending LeBron is a monumental task, but you have to do it a certain way. Sag off and give him open jumpers and allow Bogut or Ezeli to collapse onto him when he attacks because his deep jumper isn't consistent enough.

Frye's going to get some serious minutes
And when the Cavs bring in Frye, the Warriors will counter with Draymond at C and run him into oblivion with pick and rolls. At least that's what they should do. 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
If I'm Cleveland, I only care about Steph and Klay. If Draymond sets a pick, I'm gonna go over the screen to stop the ball handler and let them pass it to Dray. His play style the past series was as if he was Lebron James, despite an atrocious 38.6 eFG%. Let him shoot.

The same goes towards Barnes and Iguodala. I wouldn't leave them as open as I would Draymond, but if the options are help contest a Klay three at the expense of a Barnes three, you take it.

Warriors won't win the series if both Klay and Steph can't score a ton.

Plus, there isn't really anyone for Steph to poach off of now. It worked on Roberson, but it won't work on Shump/JR

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It would definitely work with Shump. I wouldn't overreact to his playoff shooting. 

Hell, you could probably do it to Delly too, just have to make sure to rotate properly if he attacks the paint. 

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Warriors should win easily the more i think of it

Im sticking with Cleveland honestly because i really don't want lebron to lose ANOTHER finals
Hed be 2-5. No no no

Fuck kyrie, love and Cleveland

But dammit lebron. You need this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%