Official League Signup Thread

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
I cannot reiterate how bad of an idea that is
Its a great idea. Nothing wrong with neg rep. 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
DJT said:
Its a great idea. Nothing wrong with neg rep. 
dude youre complaining about people abusing the quote button lmao. you really want guys like paulie neg repping everything??

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
dude youre complaining about people abusing the quote button lmao. you really want guys like paulie neg repping everything??
Are you serious???? The quote button is wayyyy worse. Hitting the neg rep button doesn't repost the same post over again with nothing else on it.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
RSH said:

Sometimes words you no need use, but need need for talk talk

bosoxlover12 said:

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
DJT said:
Are you serious???? The quote button is wayyyy worse. Hitting the neg rep button doesn't repost the same post over again with nothing else on it.

I agree. We're all grown here, we can handle someone not liking something we said. And reposting something isn't necessary when you can just upvote it if you agree with it or like what was said. The rep button has no effect on anything at the end of the day lol, it's up to you if you wanna take it seriously.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
dez said:
This aint goin last too long lol

We gotta make it happen for old times sake lol 

RunSoHard

Reaction score
Rios said:

I agree. We're all grown here, we can handle someone not liking something we said. And reposting something isn't necessary when you can just upvote it if you agree with it or like what was said. The rep button has no effect on anything at the end of the day lol, it's up to you if you wanna take it seriously.

But if I upvote they wouldn't have gotten the message I was trying to portray. You see, the quoting caught his attention. We're all grown here but this man reported me for "spamming" lol. Ya'll wild people.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
RSH said:

But if I upvote they wouldn't have gotten the message I was trying to portray. You see, the quoting caught his attention. We're all grown here but this man reported me for "spamming" lol. Ya'll wild people.

I wasn't directing the 'grown' message at that in particular. I was saying that noone should be sad over a neg rep button cause it just means you disagree with a message... i also don't think what you did was a big deal either, it doesn't bother me, but I also didn't care for it as well lol.  

I was moreso agreeing with bringing the neg button back tbh

I'm all for just starting this sim league up and whoever is down with it will be down with it and whoever ain't down with it there's like 2 other leagues that seem to be running well.

MIKEAIRS

Reaction score
Rios said:

I wasn't directing the 'grown' message at that in particular. I was saying that noone should be sad over a neg rep button cause it just means you disagree with a message... i also don't think what you did was a big deal either, it doesn't bother me, but I also didn't care for it as well lol.  

I was moreso agreeing with bringing the neg button back tbh

I'm all for just starting this sim league up and whoever is down with it will be down with it and whoever ain't down with it there's like 2 other leagues that seem to be running well.
The last paragraph, you understand Sim Life, you're the shiz forever bro.

Mentch

Some Fucking Dude
Reaction score
MIKEAIRS said:
The last paragraph, you understand Sim Life, you're the shiz forever bro.
Most of your posts in here are kinda cringe if we're being real

MIKEAIRS

Reaction score
I got a ring with the wizards no juice though. Sim Life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%