Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
thats because the majority of the stars had complete and total control of their characters and the big three nwo guys really had control to book their own outcomes and stories.

Plus having damn near having ever body joining the N.W.O. Sting was the perfect protagonist against the N.W.O. having everyone believe he was with them and the WCW boys turn their backs against him and ending up turning into the crow Sting going out for his own and thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn the shitty booking come in by Bischoff by having Sting look horrible in the match against Hogan at Starrcade. Then down the line Sting ends up joining n.W.o in some sort of capacity.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
thats because the majority of the stars had complete and total control of their characters and the big three nwo guys really had control to book their own outcomes and stories.
Ive heard Schiavone and Bischoff downplaying this. Both have said Nash and Hogan more or less had the right to veto and would let writers know what they wanted. An example is Nash wanted to either be the first guy to beat Goldberg or be the guy who beat the first guy to beat Goldberg. Nash was extremely over at the time and it made sense either way.

Awful match finishes aside, I think WCW folded bc Turner Network execs had too much of a say. They wanted more wrestling programming on TBS and forced Thunder; thus doubling production costs. The same network execs eventually sold it all to AOL-Time Warner who wanted no part of wrestling at all.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
gail takes it up the ass a lot, i see

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Shit. Maybe the only guy who will ever be able to do that in the same night haha

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
as much as i like elias, they should have had seth win the whole damn thing if they had him beat roman then cena.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
as much as i like elias, they should have had seth win the whole damn thing if they had him beat roman then cena.

Shit he already won once he pinned both of them cleanly lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%