Official Wrestling Talk Thread

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
that pop would have happened on sunday night heat. it was legendary
But havent you heard that at the show after mania they cheer who theyre supposed to boo and boo who theyre supposed to cheer?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
But havent you heard that at the show after mania they cheer who theyre supposed to boo and boo who theyre supposed to cheer?
he gets that pop no matter when or who it was against. he was breaking through. that was the height of his popularity and then the concussion struck and he never got another chance.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It was a combination of Ziggler holding the briefcase for a ridiculous length of time and Del Rio being the most boring World Champ.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
he gets that pop no matter when or who it was against. he was breaking through. that was the height of his popularity and then the concussion struck and he never got another chance.
I was talking tongue in cheek there haha. I know its a huge moment but its still dependent on the crowd it happened in front of.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I was talking tongue in cheek there haha. I know its a huge moment but its still dependent on the crowd it happened in front of.
for the most part it is, but i think he gets that reaction 9/10 times wherever they're at.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Rich Swann Released By WWE

WWE has announced the release of Rich Swann A statement at WWE.com notes that Swann and WWE “mutually agreed” on his departure.
The company wished him “the best in all of his future endeavors” – but still decided to release him on his birthday (February 15th).

The former Cruiserweight champion was arrested back in December for a domestic incident that included charges of battery and kidnapping/false imprisonment.
Those charges were dropped last month after Swann reconciled with his partner and there was insufficient evidence for police to continue pursuing the matter. Upon the battery/kidnapping charges being dropped, Swann’s lawyer commented that he was hopeful about a WWE return.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Anybody listen to Tony Schiavone's podcast?

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So apparently if Lesnar does not re-sign with WWE, Roman would be the next Paul Heyman guy.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
So apparently if Lesnar does not re-sign with WWE, Roman would be the next Paul Heyman guy.
now that is something i would get behind. i believe i called for it when roman should have turned heel

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
It wouldve been great a few years ago. Now it might be too late

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
AE. said:
Anybody listen to Tony Schiavone's podcast?
I've heard one episode. Doesn't really stack up to Something to Wrestle imo. Pritchard's on a whole other level.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagz said:
I've heard one episode. Doesn't really stack up to Something to Wrestle imo. Pritchard's on a whole other level.
Pritchard’s pod is real good. I just find it funny when Schiavone calls matches today. For me it’s also amazing I didn’t realize how bad WCW’s booking was; even at the height of the NWO.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
AE. said:
Pritchard’s pod is real good. I just find it funny when Schiavone calls matches today. For me it’s also amazing I didn’t realize how bad WCW’s booking was; even at the height of the NWO.
I might give it another shot just to hear the backstage chaos stories. I think I'd like it better if I was more familiar with WCW, but I really just know the broad strokes.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagz said:
I might give it another shot just to hear the backstage chaos stories. I think I'd like it better if I was more familiar with WCW, but I really just know the broad strokes.
WCW was great at the height of the NWO but in hindsight, their booking made little sense, PPVs weren’t used to culminate feuds, and a majority of their matches ended with run-ins and DQs.

I remember being such an NWO mark bc I grew up idolizing red & yellow Hogan.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
AE. said:
WCW was great at the height of the NWO but in hindsight, their booking made little sense, PPVs werent used to culminate feuds, and a majority of their matches ended with run-ins and DQs.

I remember being such an NWO mark bc I grew up idolizing red & yellow Hogan.
thats because the majority of the stars had complete and total control of their characters and the big three nwo guys really had control to book their own outcomes and stories.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%