All Encompassing Trade Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

brett05

Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
Career year Kanlhe? Have you seen his career stats? He's been good for 3 years now.

Didn't realize Frazier would play first. Guess that makes sense then.
FIP around 4.5 past two seasons coming into 2017.  Yes Career year. 

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
brett05 said:
FIP around 4.5 past two seasons coming into 2017.  Yes Career year. 
Career FIP is 3.65. Having only pitched for four years, I'm going with that. Plus, his largest sample is 4.02 FIP.

Also, he's been very good this year and is still young. Very good deal for the Yankees.

catman

Reaction score
Rutherford was the key player for the Sox in this deal.  They have improved their overall team a lot this month.  They have moved some major league assets for some talent to rebuild their minor league system.  
Just for the record, Dozier's dWar (from baseball reference) is 3.8 over his career.  Not too bad for a "below average" fielder.  Garcia's is -4.3.  
Dozier's UZR suffers because the Twins have flyball pitchers and he doesn't get the chances that other teams would give him.  He is a plus defender.

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
That more has to do with the fact that Garcia plays a corner outfield position, so he gets a negative adjustment. He's still a slightly above average fielder over the past two seasons according to UZR and DRS. I think it's also know that Dozier is pretty meh in the field at this point. He just gets a positive adjustment for playing the 2 bag.

Both of them are far from being gold glovers though.

brett05

Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
Career FIP is 3.65. Having only pitched for four years, I'm going with that. Plus, his largest sample is 4.02 FIP.

Also, he's been very good this year and is still young. Very good deal for the Yankees.
He has been good.  It is a good deal for the Yanks.  And it's a career year, move him while he's hot.  His value is unlikely to be any higher.

brett05

Reaction score
Just for the record, Dozier's dWar (from baseball reference) is 3.8 over his career.  Not too bad for a "below average" fielder.  Garcia's is -4.3.  
Dozier's UZR suffers because the Twins have flyball pitchers and he doesn't get the chances that other teams would give him.  He is a plus defender.

Whatever helps you get thru things

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dodgers still in on britton and wilson

Im hoping for Wilson cause our FO will play Avila so hard lmao

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
Haven't seen anything. Pretty deep in talks from what I read though

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I heard the dodgers like britton but are worried about his health

He missed 2 months this season with a forearm and forearms are usually precursors for tommy john

Warch the Os return from Theo be light smh

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
The Cubs interest in Lucroy pisses me off. Contreras has been on fire since the ASB and Lucroy has already shown he is not going to be happy being a backup

Britton would be great. It's a lot riskier than people think IMO. Guy is coming off an injury and his contract is pretty close to market value. Would be nice to have him coming into next season if Davis gets offered a king's randsom this offseason.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Contreras to lf?

catman

Reaction score
Twins picked up Jaime Garcia and Anthony Recker for Huascar Ynoa and $$$.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/feinsand/status/890774849341333504

Ouch

I just cant seem them dealing versugo for a rental. Sonny gray yea i could see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%