Reaction score
Bill Russell is the GOAT, 11 rings with 15 and 22 averages, not even close

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mexi said:
it was a general comment not directed at you anyways
i know that. that was simply my reply to the general comment. i didnt like the trade.

BNC

Reaction score
You gonna disappear after they lose like last year?

BNC

Reaction score
They will because they’re not even close to as good as Houston

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Ex-NBA Player Glen Davis Arrested After He Was Caught Selling Drugs Out of A Hampton Inn

Glen Davis played in the NBA for nine seasons and made upwards of $35 million during his career, yet he somehow got wrapped up in the drug world and found himself arrested as a result.

ABC has the details:

“Glen “Big Baby” Davis, former NBA player best known for his role on the 2008 championship Boston Celtics, was arrested at a Hampton Inn in Aberdeen last month.
According to court records, the hotel owner smelled marijuana coming from Davis’ room on February 7th.

When the owner knocked on room 208, someone inside the room told him to “F*@# off!”
Aberdeen police then responded to the hotel and Davis gave signed consent to search his room

“They recovered 126 grams of marijuana,” said Aberdeen Police Lieutenant William Reiber, “In addition to that there was a brief case that contained 92,164 dollars of U.S. currency along with a ledger that contained language which is consistent with someone involved in the sale and distribution of narcotics.”

The ledger was of names of people of who owed money along with baggies for individual packaging of a quarter pound of marijuana.

The strains were called “Sour D” and “Berry,” all from a Los Angeles wholesaler court records show Davis told police he was in business with.
It all resulted Davis’ arrest followed by an indictment weeks later on seven counts of drug possession and distribution.”
Glen “Big Baby” Davis averaged 8.0 points per game and 4.4 rebounds during his career. He last saw action with the Clippers during the 2014-2015 season.

CoachAF

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Its the regular season

lol. you pretend as if last year didnt happen. They didnt belong on the same court as the Rockets last year, and they wont this year either. PG has his eyes on LA and Melo is a shell of his former self. 

Paulius

Reaction score
Coach said:

lol. you pretend as if last year didnt happen. They didnt belong on the same court as the Rockets last year, and they wont this year either. PG has his eyes on LA and Melo is a shell of his former self. 
Cant wait

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Okc might lose out

Toronto, Boston, miami, portland, sa, denver

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Coach said:
last year he was talking so much S, once houston destroyed okc he disappeared for a few days. Maybe a week?

Then during the draft he saw his bulls draft a white guy (who turned out to be good) and literally started keyboard crying and disappeared for a while

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
NCAA post

If Virginia doesnt have any real nba talent, is it really an upset? How the fuck was this team a top seed? Damn. Good for the little school and their fans. Mustve been a fun night

Their NBA players right now are brogdon, justin anderson, joe harris and mike scott

They dont even have someone who is on par with those guys? Oh my

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Mexi said:
NCAA post

If Virginia doesnt have any real nba talent, is it really an upset? How the fuck was this team a top seed? Damn. Good for the little school and their fans. Mustve been a fun night

Their NBA players right now are brogdon, justin anderson, joe harris and mike scott

They dont even have someone who is on par with those guys? Oh my
DeAndre Hunter is a pro. He was hurt.

Devon Hall probably plays overseas somewhere. If Kyle Guy can pack on weight the kid can score.

Wouldnt shock me if Isaiah Wilkins (Dominiques nephew I think) made a roster. Hes got almost no offensive game but can really defend.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Mexi said:
Okc might lose out

Toronto, Boston, miami, portland, sa, denver
if okc loses to boston without kyrie smart and jaylen, they deserve to lose out

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
DeAndre Hunter is a pro. He was hurt.
Devon Hall probably plays overseas somewhere. If Kyle Guy can pack on weight the kid can score.
good for the kids who won but i agree with all these takes saying the best upset ever is nova over pat ewing or nc state with thurl bailey over dream and clyde

Then again thurl was a good nba player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%