2017 NBA Draft Prospects Thread

Paulius

Reaction score
You can say their style of play is similar, sure but leave the rest of the ifs alone

#FultzToChi

Paulius

Reaction score
Youve also said lonzo ball is the next jamal murray or jimmer fredette so your comparissons suck anyway

#FultzToChi

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
That is literally all i was saying smfh. it was a footnote, an anecdote. not my main fucking argument

like according to your backwards-ass-logic DSJ is a lot more like fucking Acie Law than Isaiah Thomas, because Law is 6'3", despite being a terrible basketball player. I'm talking about how the fucking guy plays

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Youve also said lonzo ball is the next jamal murray or jimmer fredette so your comparissons suck anyway

#FultzToChi
He's not wrong!

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
That is literally all i was saying smfh. it was a footnote, an anecdote. not my main fucking argument

like according to your backwards-ass-logic DSJ is a lot more like fucking Acie Law than Isaiah Thomas, because Law is 6'3", despite being a terrible basketball player. I'm talking about how the fucking guy plays
Acie Law is a terrible basketball player? He made a lot of money for being terrible

Paulius

Reaction score
Also calling IT athletic athletic like the pgs we have in this league or even comparing it to dsj is LOL worthy imo

Stop bringing up that midget bum

#FultzToChi

Paulius

Reaction score
IT and steph in the same tier tho so not too bad

#FultzToChi

Paulius

Reaction score
Ill give u a better one

Dame lillard if anything, with a little more hop

#FultzToChi

Paulius

Reaction score
"Smith is in the stratosphere of John Wall, Russell Westbrook, and Derrick Rose when it comes to athletic gifts. The crucial difference between Smith and the other three is that while Smith is 6’2 with a 6’3 wingspan, Wall, Westbrook, and Rose were all 6’3-plus with longer than 6’7 wingspans. Smith is probably most comparable physically to the similarly short, compact, and explosive Eric Bledsoe, though he lacks Bledsoe’s 6’7.5 length"

Just found it now, ill look more to see if anyone in the world would say that bum ass midget

#FultzToChi

Paulius

Reaction score
Lmaoo did just come across a "lowry/marcus smart combination"

So now i see what u did there. Yea IT aint getting the nod instead of marcus buddy

#FultzToChi

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I'd be so insulted if anyone compared me to Marcus Smart

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I would definitely consider a career change at that point, some might call it necessary

Paulius

Reaction score
This draft is exciting but bet lots of these guys wont even get up to the expectations

Dont wanna call lonzo a bust bc with his playmaking, he will always have a job...just dont think he will be this superstar theyre trying to make him out to be

Even Markelle, hes obviously got talent but winning 9 games all year is just weak af

We'll see

#FultzToChi

Paulius

Reaction score
2019 tho!

My boy ZION WILLIAMSON will take over the world!

#FultzToChi

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Doesn't UW recruit pretty well? How the fuck did they shit the bed so bad last year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%