#1 OFFLINE   cavsfan817

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?

• Global Moderator
  • 44,877 posts
  • BS Sim League:

Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:33 PM

Claim 2.5m ONLY BY QUOTING THIS AND ANSWERING THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:

1. What would you say your team's biggest weakness is now that we are just over halfway through the season?

2. Who do you think the best team is from each conference and why?

3. What team desperately needs to make a big time trade (direction does not matter -- acquiring to make a run or blowing it up) and why?

MSo0sT2.jpg

#2 OFFLINE   LukaSZN

LukaSZN

All Second Team

• Members
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:35 PM

Let's go.

100 we coming

#3 OFFLINE   LukaSZN

LukaSZN

All Second Team

• Members
  • 1,772 posts

Mitchell or Romeo besst be an All-Star

#4 OFFLINE   LukaSZN

LukaSZN

All Second Team

• Members
  • 1,772 posts

Might name my kid Rome. I like that

#5 OFFLINE   LukaSZN

LukaSZN

All Second Team

• Members
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:36 PM

If I haven't approached you with a trade offer, hit me up. Because I'm stuck

#6 OFFLINE   br00ks

br00ks

Do you like fish sticks?

• Commisioners
  • 26,463 posts
  • BS Sim League:

Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:37 PM

1. What would you say your team's biggest weakness is now that we are just over halfway through the season?

3. What team desperately needs to make a big time trade (direction does not matter -- acquiring to make a run or blowing it up) and why?

1. Poor GM
2. West - Wolves -  Really like their spacing and ability to fill it up. I always loved swapping harden for Simmons... just needs to win this season or next.
East - Raptors. Jon's squad is really nice and well balanced. Regardless of the playoff trolling, I thought he had the best squad going into the playoffs. Knicks v Raps should be fun.
3. PISTONS

#7 OFFLINE   cavsfan817

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?

• Global Moderator
  • 44,877 posts
  • BS Sim League:

Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:37 PM

1. Poor GM
2. West - Wolves -  Really like their spacing and ability to fill it up. I always loved swapping harden for Simmons... just needs to win this season or next.
East - Raptors. Jon's squad is really nice and well balanced. Regardless of the playoff trolling, I thought he had the best squad going into the playoffs. Knicks v Raps should be fun.
3. PISTONS

What would you like the Pistons to do?

MSo0sT2.jpg

#8 OFFLINE   LukaSZN

LukaSZN

All Second Team

• Members
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:39 PM

Need a more impactful big at either spot. Someone who can score a little maybe.

Jazz and Raptors. Feel like the Jazz are the right DC away from being top dog. I honestly don't get how Wolves are so good. Raptors bigs swatting mad crazy and supporting talent is there.

3. What team desperately needs to make a big time trade (direction does not matter -- acquiring to make a run or blowing it up)?

Kind of feel like Donkey's team is super mediocre and he needs to choose a direction. 

#9 OFFLINE   Curry

Curry

• Members
  • 4,634 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:41 PM

1. Everything outside Keels and Livingston

2. Wolves and Raptors because I havent been paying attention and theyre in first place.

3. Bulls because they dont have their pick next year and the team looks average with little to no youth gonna be a tough offseason for Ty but hes up to the challenge

#10 ONLINE   Godfather

Godfather

Legend

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:42 PM

3. What team desperately needs to make a big time trade (direction does not matter -- acquiring to make a run or blowing it up)?

1) Shooting Guard

2) Raptors and Wolves.... Both teams are extremely well balance

3) Jazz... they need a complimentary PF and although I like them as they are built, need to commit one way or another. One more quick exit from Playoffs and Panda should sell

#11 OFFLINE   BradS4President

BradS4President

Legend

• Members
  • 14,597 posts
  • BS Sim League:

Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:44 PM

1. We cant guard anyone. although Wiseman and Noel will help in frontcourt... hopefully

East: Toronto Raptors

The Raptors have two shot blocking bigs upfront and the Little/Harris Combo has been effective up to this point.  

West: Timberwolves

James Harden is the best scorer in the league. Complimenting him with Towns, Butler, Poeltl, Rubio/Wall, gives them enough defense to be the best in the West and ultimately NBA Champs.

Miami Heat.

Beal is a stud and they have great defense in the frontcourt. Just think they need to snag a defender in their backcourt to take the next step.

#12 OFFLINE   br00ks

br00ks

Do you like fish sticks?

• Commisioners
  • 26,463 posts
  • BS Sim League:

Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:46 PM

What would you like the Pistons to do?

didn't see the "any why" after the bracket.  Scott is sitting in the middle ground where no one likes to be. Either cash in or go backwards and pick up some assets to retool. I'd probably retool personally.

#13 OFFLINE   tyfreak

tyfreak

Legend

• Members
  • 30,598 posts
  • BS Sim League:

Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:51 PM

I think our biggest weakness right now is a lack of consistent production outside of Booker and KP. When KP was injured we really struggled. Need to upgrade the interior and on the wings. Bad Depth Charts this season

Best team from the Western Conference is the Denver Nuggets. They have the star power, deep, and can beat you in multiple ways.

Best team in the Eastern Conference is the New York Knicks in my opinion. Cant really compete with AD/KD/Middleton. They have some of the best players in the league and the star power will take over in the playoffs.

Timberwolves need to make some moves. They have a lot of talent but no depth, in FBB youll face random players struggling and random dumb injuries. A team like this cant afford that.

#14 OFFLINE   Username

Username

• Members
  • 13,211 posts
  • BS Sim League:

Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:51 PM

scoring, I have a balanced style pg and lack balanced scorers.

Raptors from the East because they have the best FC in the league and a dope young core and a good mix of scorers.

Nuggets from the west. Best gm, best player in the file, and they have a lot of different rotations they can use to their advantage in the playoffs

one team is the Cavs, theyre one legit big away from being the best team in the league. Their 1-3 is very good.

Aside from the Cavs Id say that my own team needs a big trade to be more competitive.

Pacers need to blow it up

Philadelphia 76ers GM

#15 OFFLINE   PNDA

PNDA

Buy the ticket, take the ride

• Commisioners
  • 36,170 posts
  • BS Sim League:

Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:53 PM

1.  Inside offense.  Switching it up and going balanced or outside to try to bump the eFG% up.  We're very good but not good enough if we're not taking more 3s. 

2.  Wolves, because their offense is bonkers and it doesn't really matter how meh their defense is.  Need to see if they keep it up but they do look good.  and Raptors for obvious reasons.  One of the better looking teams for a couple seasons now, starting to mature and put it together.  Big question will be playoffs I guess.  Wouldn't say either team are a clear shoe in for the finals. 

3.  Warriors obviously.  Been the case for multiple seasons.  Just letting stars die on his team for the sake of being stubborn.  Makes 0 sense what so ever

#16 OFFLINE   Username

Username

• Members
  • 13,211 posts
  • BS Sim League:

Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:53 PM

1. Everything outside Keels and Livingston

2. Wolves and Raptors because I havent been paying attention and theyre in first place.

3. Bulls because they dont have their pick next year and the team looks average with little to no youth gonna be a tough offseason for Ty but hes up to the challenge

Id like to point out that I was without Fultz half the season and I just went 8-2 in my last 10 with him back
Philadelphia 76ers GM

#17 OFFLINE   thejon

thejon

Legend

• Members
  • 9,509 posts
  • BS Sim League:

Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:54 PM

1) Biggest weakness is lack of a true superstar. We have a lot of good players but no real star which can hurt bigtime in the playoffs.

2) Still gotta take the Knicks for best team out east. KD and AD combo is absolutely deadly. Out west I'll take the Wolves. Gotta give catboy credit that harden trade was money

3) Cavs. They are so close to being a real contender I think they're just 1 move away. Right now I think they might struggle to match the elite teams in the east.

#18 OFFLINE   Username

Username

• Members
  • 13,211 posts
  • BS Sim League:

Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:54 PM

Ya Id like that change my 3rd answer to the Warriors lmfao and its obvious, no need to explain
Philadelphia 76ers GM

#19 OFFLINE   Username

Username

• Members
  • 13,211 posts
  • BS Sim League:

Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:56 PM

7-3 sim with notable wins over the Cavs, Knicks, Celtics and Clippers. Pistons beat me by 60 tho
Philadelphia 76ers GM

#20 OFFLINE   Username

Username

• Members
  • 13,211 posts
  • BS Sim League:

Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:57 PM

Drummond played 18 minutes in an 8 point loss to the Wolves
Philadelphia 76ers GM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 14 user(s)

Cloud 9, Donkey, mngopher35, cavsfan817, br00ks, Godfather, PNDA, Greeme, Scott, tyfreak, notail, JB1863, LukaSZN, BradS4President

Social Media

Site Info