UFC 202: Diaz vs McGregor - The Rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't really see how anyone could give Nate round 2.  He got aggressive late and landed a solid flurry towards the end, but he got worked for the first 3 1/2 minutes of that round.  Hell, he got dropped twice, didn't he?

I thought 1 and 2 were definitely Conor.  3 and 5 were definitely Nate.  4 was tight, but I had Conor.

IMO, the only thing that was debatable was whether or not you give Nate a 10/8 for round 3.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
McGregor definitely earned that win. He was much more precise throughout the fight and when he landed hits they were massive. Diaz landed a few, too, but seemed to be flailing around for most of the fight. I don't think it was as close as people are claiming. Diaz had his moments but McGregor had more. 

Foreman

Detroit Vs. Everybody
Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
I don't really see how anyone could give Nate round 2.  He got aggressive late and landed a solid flurry towards the end, but he got worked for the first 3 1/2 minutes of that round.  Hell, he got dropped twice, didn't he?

I thought 1 and 2 were definitely Conor.  3 and 5 were definitely Nate.  4 was tight, but I had Conor.

IMO, the only thing that was debatable was whether or not you give Nate a 10/8 for round 3.
Exactly what I was saying, everyone at my table was going for Diaz but they all thought he got round 2 because of the ending. I was scoring it for Connor since he knocked him down twice and controlled most of the round.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
this has to go down as one of the best fights in ufc history. conor adjusting his whole gameplan from the first fight was nice to see.

Steez

Reaction score
People giving Diaz round 2 off of a late wind are fucking high.

Honestly the best fight I've ever seen though. True fuckin dog fight. I'm still hype off this shit.

Foreman

Detroit Vs. Everybody
Reaction score
steezo said:
People giving Diaz round 2 off of a late wind are fucking high.

Honestly the best fight I've ever seen though. True fuckin dog fight. I'm still hype off this shit.
All around it was a sick card, so many finishes, just what Dana wanted

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Will be followed up by CM Punk getting his ass kicked in three weeks in cleveland 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Will be followed up by CM Punk getting his ass kicked in three weeks in cleveland 
gonna shock the world and win by gts

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
conor reportedly got $15M and nate got $12M

Steez

Reaction score
I rewatched it today. What a fucking fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%