Hall of Fame Inductees

brett05

Reaction score
Coach said:

I was going off of guys who were RP their entire careers...so i was not way off. Hoffman is #2 and Mo will be #3. 

looking back, I thought that Rollie spent more time as a SP....he was a RP for 90% of his innings. So i guess I could include him in he list as well
Goose, Rollie, Sutter, Wilhelm
Eckersley is in the Hall for everything as a reliever and so much more so to hide his awful first go as a starter.

Sory, you're stuff is fantastic, but this take is dead wrong.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
brett05 said:
Never made the argument for #1.  Way to strawman.  I said he's among the alltime greats at the position.  And hey look, top 10 would be among the all time greats.
brett05 said:
I am for Rolen too.  You look at his numbers and he's right there in the discussion of the best 3b of all time
Right up there with the all time greats is not this.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
AE. said:
Schilling and Wagner are getting fucked on this and its for no other reason than terrible relationships with the very writers who hold the ballots. I mean, Schilling has 11 wins and a sub 2.3 ERA in the postseason.

And I think Vlad is going in as an Angel because hes going to be their first. Its also where he won a ring and became recognized as a superstar.
Don't forget Schilling is also in the top 20 for the most strikeouts... way better than Glavine statistically.

brett05

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Right up there with the all time greats is not this.
I can see what you are saying.  You read that as third baseman and I meant it as third basemen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%