I am a spectacle to behold

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
Today I have become a member of this very nice interweb site. A lot of you know me and if you do not, we should have a splendid time getting acquainted if getting acquainted with me is something that you want.

I am supremely special, I am cool, and I enjoy Photoshop & graphical endeavors. I am a diehard fan of the Saints, Pelicans, and LSU Tigers. I have a wide range of taste in music and entertainment. Everything I do or say is nothing short of interesting and intriguing.

This site looks very cool, one of the things I like most about it is that "Bottomline" thing (even though it's near the top and not the bottom) because it shows the scores for "USA Women's United Soccer Ass" and such.

I would have joined a LONG time ago but for some reason, no one ever told me about this site until now. You should all thank Based God that I have found my way here. If you have any questions, I would be more than glad to answer them. If you don't, well whatever, go away.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I'm sure I've mentioned SI to you back when CSS wasn't dead as shit

Welcome tho Derilium, you'll like it here. If you want, you can submit your name in the GFX League FA pool, to see if you can be picked up later in the season. And post some of your latest work too

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
The Based God knows about us!? Well I guess we should just shut this place down because there's no higher we can go.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
that was a pretty epic intro.

welcome man, look forward to your posting.

PG24

Reaction score
Welcome to SI, glad to see you join up!

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Don't be mad at Delirium for ruining the story... and possibly the evening.

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Wrong answer
Excuse you, but I am never wrong. You've been lied to.

elcheato said:
Don't be mad at Delirium for ruining the story... and possibly the evening.
It's not possible to be mad at me. Unless you're a fag or something. I don't know what story you were trying to tell in my glorious thread but it obviously wasn't cool enough.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.  

So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.  I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric.

I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.  Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
Well aren't you fancy? I'm never taking you to the Short Dads Bowling Pageant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%