Favre To Re-Join Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ESPN - Brett Favre will be reinstated and added to the Green Bay Packers' active roster Monday.

The NFL announced the move Sunday. Commissioner Roger Goodell had held off on granting Favre's request for reinstatement for nearly a week.

He hoped Favre and the team could resolve their standoff. By reinstating Favre, Goodell is following through on a recent promise to force action.
Watched an interview with Rodgers and he said that he is the starter right now for the team, but him and Favre are going to compete for the starting spot...

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
they're BSIng and still shoppin Favre... i mean come on.. Competing? That's a horrible lie... lol.

NjNets15

@SeanDugan2
Reaction score
OMG That would be the funniest <Censored> in the world if after all this Brian Brohm ends up starting

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
Favre should get traded. I could see him getting dealt to the Bucs.

VC15

Reaction score
Favre will win the starting job easy. Rodgers isn't ready yet, I'd give it another year or so before starting him.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
Favre will win the starting job easy. Rodgers isn't ready yet, I'd give it another year or so before starting him.
3 years and he's still not ready? He's entering his 4th year, he's ready as he's every going to be. He's learned under the great Brett Favre. He played well last year in the Dallas game.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If I was Rodgers and they gave the job to Favre, I would be asking for a trade.

VC15

Reaction score
3 years and he's still not ready? He's entering his 4th year, he's ready as he's every going to be. He's learned under the great Brett Favre. He played well last year in the Dallas game.
Rodgers still sucks. Did you see him last night? I know it's only pre-season, but he could barely complete passes there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%