2012 NFL Draft Thread.

Mooche

Reaction score
You guys are slacking.. Let's discuss some prospects.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Robert Griffin is going to make someone very happy late first - early 2nd.

Mooche

Reaction score
Robert Griffin is going to make someone very happy late first - early 2nd.
Always been a Griffin III guy. I just think the hype right now is getting a little bit much, everyone is buying into the deep ball he's been cashing in on a bit too much.

With that being said, he's still one of the top prospects in this class without a doubt.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Regardless of his college numbers, he's got the ideal measurables, arm strength, accuracy and athleticism.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Right now, I'd peg him a top 15-20 guy, but if he and Baylor finish out the season strong, that could definitely move up.
That being said, he's still my 4th QB.

TTN2810

Reaction score
What do you guys think of Kellen Moore?
I think he's going to be this years Andy Dalton and rise after the season. Hopefully he can put on at least 20 pounds though.

Mooche

Reaction score
What do you guys think of Kellen Moore?
I think he's going to be this years Andy Dalton and rise after the season. Hopefully he can put on at least 20 pounds though.
Well, if Andy Dalton can go in the 2nd round, there's no reason why Kellen Moore can't.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Is that a shot at Dalton? :p
I like Moore though, if he can put on 20 pounds, he'd be pretty much the same size as Brees. Not saying he is Brees, but he'd be a poor mans Brees. Playing at that size is possible, especially with his vision.

Mooche

Reaction score
I just think they're relatively close to one another when breaking them down as prospects.

Kellen Moore and Dalton both proved they could win a lot of games for their respective schools, and possess a lot of the same pros and cons. I think both are very smart, accurate quarterbacks who lack a rocket arm and some of the measurables a team might lean to for a "franchise" quarterback.

Moore is going to finish his career at Boise with the most wins for a FBS quarterback it looks like, and pass Colt McCoy. Teams in the NFL love guys who are proven winners and can lead. He can easily go in the 2nd round.

Reaction score
Denard Robinson will be the 1st overall pick if he comes out, his passing skills are so polished to the point of perfection. Anyone who disagrees likes dick.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Denard Robinson will be the 1st overall pick if he comes out, his passing skills are so polished to the point of perfection. Anyone who disagrees likes dick.
i guess im homo then.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I just think they're relatively close to one another when breaking them down as prospects.

Kellen Moore and Dalton both proved they could win a lot of games for their respective schools, and possess a lot of the same pros and cons. I think both are very smart, accurate quarterbacks who lack a rocket arm and some of the measurables a team might lean to for a "franchise" quarterback.

Moore is going to finish his career at Boise with the most wins for a FBS quarterback it looks like, and pass Colt McCoy. Teams in the NFL love guys who are proven winners and can lead. He can easily go in the 2nd round.
Looking purely at stats too, Moore and Brees even aren't that far off in terms of stats in college.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Looking purely at stats too, Moore and Brees even aren't that far off in terms of stats in college.
Brees played in the b10...

I like Moore, but you can't use that argument lmao.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Did I say anything about conferences? All I said was stats.

And you cant say Moore plays against crap, sure he's not in the Big Ten, but he has beaten the likes of Oregon, Georgia, Virginia Tech etc, and still put up big stats.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I said that I liked Moore... But if you're comparing stats from him and someone who played in the B10...

TTN2810

Reaction score
And I'm saying he still would put up big stats. Not as big, but he has put of big stats against big schools.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Stephon Gilmore = most overrated prospect as of right now

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Where is Chase Minnifield projected to go?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%