Mooche and Titan's 2011 Mock 1.0

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
I am basically saying you get a feeling of how they will play in the NFL, but I think that where they are selected is based on way more then their college footage.
what the fuck else do you base it on? you shouldnt be allowed to be a fan of the NFL from what ive seen.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
what the fuck else do you base it on? you shouldnt be allowed to be a fan of the NFL from what ive seen.
You base it off of reports. Haven't you heard people say he has FIRST ROUND talent ?

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, but those people got that from mostly footage and what they hear is his stock - so in the end it's basically all recycled information from other people's mock drafts.

Mooche

Reaction score
You base it off of reports. Haven't you heard people say he has FIRST ROUND talent ?
Have you not heard of SMOKE SCREENS? I should maybe go into detail of what that is for you..

Kid, you have no right to belong in a Draft conversation and think you are the shit. Heads up. You aren't.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
LOL? So draft stocks are based off of reports? Really? Where do you think they get their "reports" from? They watch film. Even people that has alot of potential and raw ability "Jason Pierre-Paul" Performed somewhat good enough on tape to be selected in the 1st round. Its not like they just sit down and pick somebody who has a dope name to go in the 1st round. Its ALL BASED OFF OF TAPE. YOU MORON.

Stop talking, and sit down.

Mooche

Reaction score
LOL? So draft stocks are based off of reports? Really? Where do you think they get their "reports" from? They watch film. Even people that has alot of potential and raw ability "Jason Pierre-Paul" Performed somewhat good enough on tape to be selected in the 1st round. Its not like they just sit down and pick somebody who has a dope name to go in the 1st round. Its ALL BASED OFF OF TAPE. YOU MORON.

This kid doesn't get it.. Don't waste your time.

Rice18

Reaction score

Okay so some people will be injured all year and still be taken. What tape do they look at ? No need to call me a moron. I am just saying people don't go purely off of tapes.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Okay so some people will be injured all year and still be taken. What tape do they look at ? No need to call me a moron. I am just saying people don't go purely off of tapes.
LOL Tape of the year before.

Jason Allen was selected in the first round to the Dolphins a couple years back even though he torn his ACL in college that year. His Junior tape was still impressive.

Jaguars selected Tyson Alualu who played 3-4 DE in 2009 and that doesn't fit the Jaguars scheme. So Gene Smith went all the back to 2008-2007 tape to when he played in a 4-3 as a DT and he was impressive enough to warrant a top 10 pick.

ITS ALL TAPE.. TAPE TAPE TAPE TAPE TAPE. Jesus. You know nothing.

Rice18

Reaction score

Jason Allen was selected in the first round to the Dolphins a couple years back even though he torn his ACL in college that year. His Junior tape was still impressive.

Jaguars selected Tyson Alualu who played 3-4 DE in 2009 and that doesn't fit the Jaguars scheme. So Gene Smith went all the back to 2008-2007 tape to when he played in a 4-3 as a DT and he was impressive enough to warrant a top 10 pick.

lol okay Draft god.

TTN2810

Reaction score
He didn't call himself a draft god..
He just knows what it's all about. We've all been trying to tell you. My goodness.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Fuck it, Iam the draft god.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score

Marvin Austin hopes he can attest to this

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score

they look off of their flag football tapes when they were 9, duh!

Mooche

Reaction score
they look off of their flag football tapes when they were 9, duh!
SMFH.

Exactly what they do. :p I mean, why would you wanna watch tape of a player? You should just draft him based on what the "sources" are saying.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
SMFH.

Exactly what they do. :p I mean, why would you wanna watch tape of a player? You should just draft him based on what the "sources" are saying.
or better, what people on one sports forum say

The Panthers were going to take Cam Newton, but then heard Sportz Insomnia liked kam more, so Kam will be selected with the 1st overall pick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%