Who are the top 10 RB's you would want in 2016?

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
its not a big gap at all, but Rodgers' postseason track record vs Brady's is what gives Tom the edge. Rodgers has once in his career won more than one postseason game in an individual year (the year they won it all). Meanwhile Brady has led New England to six straight AFCCG appearances. Brady fucking wins, and puts up very similar numbers. That's why Tom's superior
Yep, 1 out of 43 guys is responsible for all those wins. Greatest coach ever? Nah, it was all on one player

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
BrewCrewFan said:

Rodgers was without his #1 WR all of last season. 
brady had moments without Jules Gronk and Dola too.

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
also just not true at all. He doesn't have the personnel to throw it deep (try throwing 50 yard bombs to small white slot receivers, it's not gonna work). And yet he's the most accurate midrange QB in the league. If being a good deep QB means everything, then Stafford must be amazing. And Cam isn't a great deep ball QB either lol
When he actually throws it deep it's not that close. He's a dink and dunk QB, phenomenal at that, but that's what they do

Boogie

Hard Cap Issues
Reaction score
MY TOP 10:

1. Todd Gurley
2. Le'Veon Bell
3. Adrian Peterson
4. David Johnson
5. Jamaal Charles
6. Doug Martin
7. Matt Forte
8. Lamar Miller
9. LeSean McCoy
10. Carlos Hyde

BrewCrewFan

Reaction score
QB Rating and TD/INT

2011:

Brady: 105.6 (39/12)
Rodgers: 122.5 (45/6)

2012:

Brady: 98.7 (34/8)
Rodgers: 108.0 (39/8)

2013: 

Brady: 87.3 (25/11)
Rodgers: 104.9 (17/6)

2014: 

Brady: 97.4 (33/9)
Rodgers: 112.2 (38/5)

2015:

Brady: 102.2 (36/7)
Rodgers: 92.7 (31/8)

Please once again tell me how Brady is a better QB than Rodgers.

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
brady had moments without Jules Gronk and Dola too.
So maybe don't compare Rodgers without his number 1 to Brady with his full arsenal, y'know for consistency?

BNC

Reaction score
BrewCrewFan said:
QB Rating and TD/INT

2011:

Brady: 105.6 (39/12)
Rodgers: 122.5 (45/6)

2012:

Brady: 98.7 (34/8)
Rodgers: 108.0 (39/8)

2013: 

Brady: 87.3 (25/11)
Rodgers: 104.9 (17/6)

2014: 

Brady: 97.4 (33/9)
Rodgers: 112.2 (38/5)

2015:

Brady: 102.2 (36/7)
Rodgers: 92.7 (31/8)

Please once again tell me how Brady is a better QB than Rodgers.
Because when a sample size of 1 fits our narrative better than a sample size of 5 we shall always choose a sample size of 1, c'mon man this is debate 101

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Yeah Jordy did go down, but y'all still had Cobb and a fucking great OL. Brady had a trash OL, had Edelman Gronk and Amendola miss time, no stable running back, and posted numbers that put him 3rd in MVP voting (of which I would argue he should have gotten 2nd but Carson was great last year)

Sure, discredit Brady because of BB lmao.

If you watched the Pats like you claim you do, then you'd know the Pats were 10-0 with the #1 offense in the league, and lost their first game in OT when the best receiver Brady could throw it to was ACL-torn Scott Chandler. Brady is so much better than you're giving credit for. I'm not discounting Rodgers -- Jordy was a big loss and he's still a top QB. But he's not better than Brady and you still haven't said anything to prove that he's worse than Rodgers. How come Aaron has made the NFCCG only twice?

BrewCrewFan

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Yeah Jordy did go down, but y'all still had Cobb and a fucking great OL. Brady had a trash OL, had Edelman Gronk and Amendola miss time, no stable running back, and posted numbers that put him 3rd in MVP voting (of which I would argue he should have gotten 2nd but Carson was great last year)

If you watched the Pats like you claim you do, then you'd know the Pats were 10-0 with the #1 offense in the league, and lost their first game in OT when the best receiver Brady could throw it to was ACL-torn Scott Chandler. Brady is so much better than you're giving credit for. I'm not discounting Rodgers -- Jordy was a big loss and he's still a top QB. But he's not better than Brady and you still haven't said anything to prove that he's worse than Rodgers. How come Aaron has made the NFCCG only twice?

Because the Packers defense has been trash under TT. 

And lol @ saying the Packers had a great OL.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
BNC said:
Quite a few more than the one I posted, the degree of difficulty wasn't even close to what I posted
lol dude quit trolling. a back-footed throw 35 yards deep in double coverage with Von Miller in your face on 4th down, where an incomplete pass is game over, and he puts it in the perfect spot where only Gronk can get it -- that's not "even close to the degree of difficulty"???! lmfao dude, learn some football please.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Assuming they're all healthy and...unsuspended:

1. Bell
2. D Johnson
3. Charles
4. AP
5. Elliot
6. Martin
7. Gurley
8. D Lewis (he was phenomenal before his injury)
9. Murray (assuming Tennessee uses him correctly)
10. Ivory--love the way this dude runs.

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:

Probably because it's a team game where each player only plays half the game and a sport where coaching matters more than any other sport.

And Lol at comparing Cobb to Edelman and Gronk. As if Gronk isn't the biggest receiving threat in the NFL. Amendola is trash though so I'm not sure why you'd even mention him

BrewCrewFan

Reaction score
The Patriots have had a Top 10 defense nearly every year. That makes a huge difference in the playoffs when you are most likely facing top tiered offenses. 

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
lol dude quit trolling. a back-footed throw 35 yards deep in double coverage with Von Miller in your face on 4th down, where an incomplete pass is game over, and he puts it in the perfect spot where only Gronk can get it -- that's not "even close to the degree of difficulty"???! lmfao dude, learn some football please.
Back-footed? You're blind, he very clearly stepped into that throw. You're bias is showing

BrewCrewFan

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:

It's funny how you're saying someone is a troll when you think Brady is a better QB than Rodgers because of how many playoff games he has won in his career. Who are you? Skip Bayless?

Boogie

Hard Cap Issues
Reaction score
When did a RB thread turn into a QB thread when a QB thread is already made

HitmanCapone

Reaction score
GOAT said:
When did a RB thread turn into a QB thread when a QB thread is already made
Honestly it just feels good to not have to listen to people try to tell me how Joe Flacco is a top 5 QB anymore lol

BNC

Reaction score
HitmanCapone said:
Honestly it just feels good to not have to listen to people try to tell me how Joe Flacco is a top 5 QB anymore lol
But is he elite though?

HitmanCapone

Reaction score
BNC said:
But is he elite though?
Not even close.  He had 1 great stretch of like 4 or 5 games, if you think he's an elite QB than we can't discuss football anymore 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%