• Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PiStoL31PeTe

Baller For Life
Reaction score
I said jets cause week 17 its Jets and miami so i think jets would take that game and i see the Jets winning the AFC east with their schedule that they have coming up.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I think Miami's a better team, and I think that the Jets can recover with Brett Jett's veteran experience and work some magic to nail a Playoff Spot.

I'm calling Miami to take the division, Jets and Colts take WC Spots.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Lets see..... The Patriots finish out the year playing the.....

Oakland Raiders
Arizona Cardinals
Buffalo Bills

Jets next three games are......

Buffalo Bills
Seattle Seahawks
Miami Dolphins

Miami's next three games are......

San Fransisco 49ers
Kansas City Chiefs
New York Jets...

I think the game that will decide who wins the division will be the Dolphins - Jets game and I'm going to take the Jets to take it.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I agree, that it will most likely come down to the game between the Jets & the Dolphins, but I am going to go with the Dolphins taking the Divison. I just feel that they are the better team, and no matter the outcome, I think it`s pretty cool that two teams, who haven`t necessarily been great teams in the past, have come from nowhere to become playoff contenders.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Im going with the Patriots. They are still the AFC East champs until someone dethrones them. And their schedule is pretty good as well, except for that Cardinals game.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Pats are going to lose that game to Arizona, because Kurt Warner is a beast.

I think the Jets will win the next 2, but the Dolphins will finish 3-0.

PiStoL31PeTe

Baller For Life
Reaction score
Either way idc who wins the AFC east just as long the Pats don't make the playoffs.

Everything Turns To Nothing .
Reaction score
Jets have the easier schedule.. Have to think they'll win the AFC East.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jets have the easier schedule.. Have to think they'll win the AFC East.
That's not necessarily a good thing. Jets this year have sucked against bad teams and do their best during the big games

Everything Turns To Nothing .
Reaction score
Good point. They have to be the favorites though despite NY losing to bad teams..

bbyao06

Reaction score
I think the Dolphins will win it. They have been having an amazing season thus far. Nobody even expected them to be as good as they are this year. They're still a young team with lots of room to grow and I see them continuing their success.

House of Steel

Reaction score
The Dolphins are the team to beat. No doubt about it. Completely awesome how they turned things around after that dismal season last year. Amazing. Bill Parcells is doing something amazing down there. Really awesome story.

joeywatson15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Have you all been watching the same season as I have??? you guys are nuts.. the patriots have this in the bag...

As much as I hate to say it.. YES the Patriots are still the Patriots and they are still capable of dominating and they are still very dangerous this time of year..

Granted they have a banged-up defense but junior seau has been brought back out of retirement and is still a great player I don't care what any1 says..

Matt Cassel is getting better and better week after week and I think he is going to play his heart out and play harder than any1 out there and win these games for his father who recently passed away.. yes, it's uncertain that he'll even return to the team but I see things working out and I think his father would have wanted him to play.. you'll see him out there

Randy Moss is facing his former team this coming sunday for the first time since his split.. Look for him to put up huge numbers and get the momentum going even more after they crush the raiders..

You cannot take them lightly on any Sunday, they have an easier schedule for the remainder of the regular season.. The only decent team they play is Arizona and If you think the Cardinals are going to beat them then your outta ur mind.. (yes I know, it's any given sunday, but I don't see it happening)

I have nothing against the cardinals but they aren't for real and will most likely lose their first playoff game.. seriously-32 ranked in the league in rushing yards, what the hell are they gonna do when they get shut out in the passing game?? Oh wait, that's right, the last two teams figured out how! and they lost.. They haven't showed up yet and haven't really beaten any1 worth talking about.. last week's performance was a joke against phillie..

The Patriots will probably finish out 3-0 and win the division no doubt about it
Dolphin's last 2 wins weren't that amazing (bills and the rams) and they lost to new england when they crushed them in the first game, they're overrated although i think they will beat the chiefs but san fran. is dangerous and on a roll now and I see the Dolphins losing to them AND the Jets..

dolphins will finish out 1-2, Jets will lose to the bills, I think they will turn around their offense and their defense is still somewhat strong.. the jets will beat the seahawks and miami, and finish out the regular season 2-1..

if you ask me though, I think that both the jets and dolphins deserve a round of applause, they were 2 of the worst teams last year... they have turned their teams around drastically but realistically, the Colts are going to get a wildcard spot and the other one is going to Baltimore or Pittsburgh depending on who gets the AFC north

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I understand they are a good team, but let's face it, the Jets and the Dolphins have more heart than the Patriots, in my opinion.

I really think that the Dolphins want it more, and I just think that they'll win the next 3 games.

joeywatson15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah I've seen heart outta the dolphins BUT, comin straight to the wire.. EVERY team has heart and is gonna be playin 110% come this time of year.. even when I played it seemed like the games that were most important to us we all worked harder during the week and played with a lot of emotion and heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%