Official Wrestling Talk Thread

brett05

Reaction score
Here's what I would do with Braun and the Bar.  I'd keep Braun's partner a secret until WM.  The Bar would come out first and then Braun.  JoJo would announce his partner but nothing.  Then a video showing Braun beating the daylights out of Elias pre-match.  The Tag match would happen and just before Braun wins, Elias comes stumbling hurt badly to the ring apron.  Braun pins The Bar and Elias gets in the ring and has his hand raised by the Ref with Braun.  The titles are placed over their shoulders and while Elias is still in pain, Braun powerslams him and leaves with a title over both shoulders.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

According to wrestlenews.co, the current plan for Asuka is to win the Smackdown women’s championship at WrestleMania. The plan from there would be for her to go undefeated until WrestleMania 35, where she would defend against Ronda Rousey.

Lol smh

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
About to take bumps like Bret Hart did against McMahon which was none lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
who knows what hes cleared for. maybe they realized they'll lose him when his contract is up. but the potenial for great matches is upon us

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
who knows what hes cleared for. maybe they realized they'll lose him when his contract is up. but the potenial for great matches is upon us

Most likely he'll tag with Shane against Owens and Zayn

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I just hate watching guys who have worked their asses off get buried by part timers on a regular basis in this company.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
so do i but at least DB respects the business.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Put the Yes Man in the Main Event of Mania right now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%