Oregon Ducks Pro Combat Jerseys

BlueNation

Reaction score
Michigan isn't good enough to get them if they had Nike anyways.
Best college football program ever? Michigan has fans that reach across the country and same with Notre Dame. They are the two most recognizable names in college football. Nike would jizz themselves at the opportunity to put those uniforms on ND and U of M. Especially for the OSU vs U of M game.
I wasn't talking any shit. Talk as much as you want though, I'm going to wait for the game.

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
Adidas football gear is pretty awful, tbh.
this. I was thrilled to see Arkansas go back to Nike, our uni's last year were nice. They decided to keep them.

Adidas changed them every year.. or tried to.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's obvious that Nike is going to make Oregon look the sweetest. I mean if the worlds largest sporting goods company was born at New Mexico then they would have the sickest jerseys in football.
Boise States are just disgusting. The uniform just doesn't flow. As individual pieces of equipment they are all pretty much BA (not the helmet in any way shape or form though), but as a whole uniform it's just tacky.
I'm glad Michigan switched over to Adidas a year before the release of these jerseys... Like fucking really? At the same time I probably wouldn't have liked to see Michigan's uniforms all of a sudden get a huge makeover, they've had the same general jerseys for forever.

What game is Oregon's for or do they have the option to wear them whenever they want?
Even though I really don't give two shits about Michigan, I would be kinda pissed if they changed their jerseys. Teams with classic jerseys shouldn't change. I would be pissed to see Texas try to change their jerseys, since they got that nice classic look.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%