Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think the boise ones are pretty sick.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ducks ones are soooooooooooooo dope.

Boise is solid, I don't like the helmet design though.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Yeah, I like both of them but the Boise helmet is turrible

JPDaBeast23

Reaction score
I like Boise's and Oregons. Interesting to see what Ohio State will get( I believe they still get them)

imo, West Virginia's last year were dope as f***.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If they would just put the logo on both sides of the Boise helmet, they would be so fucking incredible.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
Not a fan of Georgia's tho

wide red stripe on helmet just ruins it imo (along with the gray color)
the different color facemask where the stripe is is a different touch (seems like a cool idea)
aside from that, seems half assed by nike

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I like the Ducks big time. Boise's is pretty good. I like how one sleeve has blue and one has orange. The helmet I think is awesome...the huge bronco, that is sick.

I like the Georgia helmet, not the rest.

JPDaBeast23

Reaction score
I like the Georgia helmet, other than that ugly wide stripe. Also, is it the light or is it a different color from everything else? It looks more orangey. Georgia's unis kinda suck though

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
Georgia's red is orangey bro.

I think pro combat is ugly. I just couldn't see that every weekend of college football.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't think it will ever be every weekend. Just kind of a once or twice a season special thing.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
yea the ga and boise pro combat is only for GA vs Boise state @ the GA Dome

BlueNation

Reaction score
It's obvious that Nike is going to make Oregon look the sweetest. I mean if the worlds largest sporting goods company was born at New Mexico then they would have the sickest jerseys in football.
Boise States are just disgusting. The uniform just doesn't flow. As individual pieces of equipment they are all pretty much BA (not the helmet in any way shape or form though), but as a whole uniform it's just tacky.
I'm glad Michigan switched over to Adidas a year before the release of these jerseys... Like fucking really? At the same time I probably wouldn't have liked to see Michigan's uniforms all of a sudden get a huge makeover, they've had the same general jerseys for forever.

What game is Oregon's for or do they have the option to wear them whenever they want?

swoosh

Reaction score
It's obvious that Nike is going to make Oregon look the sweetest. I mean if the worlds largest sporting goods company was born at New Mexico then they would have the sickest jerseys in football.
Boise States are just disgusting. The uniform just doesn't flow. As individual pieces of equipment they are all pretty much BA (not the helmet in any way shape or form though), but as a whole uniform it's just tacky.
I'm glad Michigan switched over to Adidas a year before the release of these jerseys... Like fucking really? At the same time I probably wouldn't have liked to see Michigan's uniforms all of a sudden get a huge makeover, they've had the same general jerseys for forever.

What game is Oregon's for or do they have the option to wear them whenever they want?
They're wearing 'em against LSU, next Saturday. I don't know if they'll break 'em out again.

JPDaBeast23

Reaction score

Michigan isn't good enough to get them if they had Nike anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%