Updated Top 25

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
How can you provide a counter point when I proved that Florida hasn't been the best team in the past 4 years?

whats a rebuilding season? If I'm right it's just another lame excuse to why you suck. Michigan doesn't have rebuilding seasons, we just have seasons where we suck (this year and the year before). Make excuses as much as you want, but at the end of the day they are still excuses. Play back ups when you can and get them experience when you know they are going to start next season.

Since when is any game meaningless. the fact you have been all over michigan and how they suck, but we beat you when you said Florida has been the best team the past 4 years. I don't understand how going 9-4 makes you the best team int he country, but Michigan was better then Florida in 2007. I mean how is it meaningless, we competed with Florida and won. you play a game to see who's better, Michigan was better.

We went to 33 consecutive bowls. 76-08.
What was Florida doing in 1990,1986,1985,1984,1979,1978,1977? Visiting family? your point can go either way. We went to a bowl then and your team didn't. I don't see what your trying to say there...

you post pictures I'll leave you with facts...

you talk about all your Championships and what not well heres just a tiiiiiny little fun fact.
Michigan has won 11 national championships, Florida however has a 3.
Talk about how you have 3 national championships and your team is soooo good, well Ill just sit here and laugh while you do so.
In four years; two national championships, and so far an undefeated season and the number one spot in the polls. I think, logically, that makes us the best team.

A re-building season is exactly what it sounds like, douchebag. A season to re-build your ream.

And I would call the past five years re-building for you <Censored>gots.

You have 11, cool. When was your last?

I guarantee you, if Florida and Michigan played this saturday, it would be a <Censored>ing slaughter.

You face the facts, you have a coach that can't recruit out of the north, your school is now a <Censored>ing easy win, your program is in shambles, no one cares about Michigan football anymore, and your "facts" are things that are years in the past.

eLeMeNOhPe

Reaction score
In four years; two national championships, and so far an undefeated season and the number one spot in the polls. I think, logically, that makes us the best team.

A re-building season is exactly what it sounds like, douchebag. A season to re-build your ream.

I guarantee you, if Florida and Michigan played this saturday, it would be a <Censored>ing slaughter.

You face the facts, you have a coach that can't recruit out of the north, your school is now a <Censored>ing easy win, your program is in shambles, no one cares about Michigan football anymore, and your "facts" are things that are years in the past.
You know in the last 5 years where Michigan has been so bad according to you, they beat Florida right? I'm not saying it makes them better, but you need to realize some things. LOTS of people still care about Michigan football, more than the fly by night fans of Tim Tebow, and Florida's recent success.

Also, stop acting like a child.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
Not to rip Michigan, but they aren't looking so good now, over the last couple of years and in the future. Don't know much about NCAAF, but I know that Mich ain't a top school anymore. But still, they did beat Notre Dame, so I give them some credit. Florida hasn't had the hardest schedule at all, and when they get beaten by Alabama, I wanna see what Blake1288 has to say.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Michigan will be good soon probably. It's really the fault of their defense, and you would think they would have some good players their by now, but I guess Rich Rod has been concentrating on the offense. Or maybe he's just not a good coach.. Either way, they should be good soon and hopefully be able to re-new the best rivalry in sports.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
You know in the last 5 years where Michigan has been so bad according to you, they beat Florida right? I'm not saying it makes them better, but you need to realize some things. LOTS of people still care about Michigan football, more than the fly by night fans of Tim Tebow, and Florida's recent success.

Also, stop acting like a child.
I'm aware, they beat us. If you had read the previous posts maybe you would understand that.

I'm not saying people don't care about LOL Football, and did you not see the UF games when they were awful with Zook?

Florida has an amazing fan base, and the best in the state of Florida; believe it or not, better than the "U".

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Not to rip Michigan, but they aren't looking so good now, over the last couple of years and in the future. Don't know much about NCAAF, but I know that Mich ain't a top school anymore. But still, they did beat Notre Dame, so I give them some credit. Florida hasn't had the hardest schedule at all, and when they get beaten by Alabama, I wanna see what Blake1288 has to say.
Florida will again beat Alabama, no questions asked.

eLeMeNOhPe

Reaction score
I'm aware, they beat us. If you had read the previous posts maybe you would understand that.

I'm not saying people don't care about LOL Football, and did you not see the UF games when they were awful with Zook?

Florida has an amazing fan base, and the best in the state of Florida; believe it or not, better than the "U".
Actually, you did say people don't care about them anymore. I don't care about Florida's fan base, you're comparing stupid things now cause you haven't made 1 successful point yet. Did you see Michigan the last 2 years? They still fill the seats strong too. Get over yourself, Florida might have the best fan base in Florida (which they really don't, I live in Florida too, it's REALLY split in Florida since they have 5 big schools now), but you need to get out of this state once in awhile, their fan base doesn't stretch much further out of it. Michigan has fans EVERYWHERE.

BlueNation

Reaction score

How can you say they are the best team in the last 4 years? 9-3 season in '05 and 9-4 season in '07 that hardly screams best team in football to me.

Yup 11, 1997 as a matter of fact. You make it sound like 11 isn't an achievement. 2 in the last 4 years apparently makes Florida the best football program to ever play the game.

Way to go out on a limb with your prediction. didn't I not say that Michigan sucks right now. We have a coach that can't coach at a major school and is supposed to be an amazing recruiter, but isn't at all.

As I already said our coach sucks. Bil Martin is <Censored>ing idiot and for some reason wouldn't call Les Miles to offer him the coaching job which he was more then likely going to take. No Michigan fan is happy with the way the program is being run and Bill Martin won't <Censored>ing resign until after Michigan's first football game next season or some time around then. I can't argue against the fact that Michigan's program is in shambles because there is no coaching staff and the AD is such a dumb <Censored>. Haha sooooo many people give a <Censored> about Michigan, hence why it's such a big deal they are doing bad.. Once, we put up with another year of Rodriguez's bull<Censored> coaching (most likely) then we can get an AD that will fire him because the Michigan fan base will be ready to burn his <Censored>ing house down and run his ass out of town. I dont understand why you used quotes, because by doing so you changed the context to seem like my facts were no existent or made up. Those facts however make Michigan the best college football program ever. you got 2 national championships in 4 years, <Censored> your program ain't got <Censored> on Michigan.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Your from Michigan right?
why are you a Florida fan?
just wondering.
I'm from Florida, I just moved to Michigan.

It's nothing against anyone, I just find the fans up here annoying as <Censored> most of the time.

All they do is <Censored> about how great they "were", and yet don't admit to the fact that hiring Rodriguez was an awful mistake, and that the prick left Devine to rot in WV.

Seriously, Devine should have gone to UF or UM where he was being recruited, hard.

Yet that cock-bite sold him on WV.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not against Rich Rod yet, he still needs to get his type of players implemented in the system. Give him 1, MAYBE 2 more years and then I'll decide. I'll be patient with this squad.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I'm not against Rich Rod yet, he still needs to get his type of players implemented in the system. Give him 1, MAYBE 2 more years and then I'll decide. I'll be patient with this squad.
He needs to focus on that defense, I watched the game Saturday.

I think that every coach needs time, but, I doubt these (UM) fans will put up with this for two more seasons.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
For the most part Michigan has the type of players they need for their offense. They just need defensive players.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah your right about the offense I suppose, just the fact we are super young and don't have that flashy WR we normally got though. Same with a RB. We need to focus on both of those IMO.

And obviously defense, we are horrendous there lol.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
For the most part Michigan has the type of players they need for their offense. They just need defensive players.
IIRC they have a good DE.

Then again, that's not nearly enough.

If I were him I'd start with the safety's, then move to LB's.

CB's will take care of themselves via coaching.

DL is the same way.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Yeah your right about the offense I suppose, just the fact we are super young and don't have that flashy WR we normally got though. Same with a RB. We need to focus on both of those IMO.

And obviously defense, we are horrendous there lol.
It's weird seeming UM struggle like this; although, I hate them with a <Censored>ing passion, I want to be in the OSU/UM hype.

I'm gonna be working in Lansing so I'm gonna have to learn about MSU.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
MSU is a bunch of cock suckers lol. Moving on :)

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Why'd you guys have to bring us up lol.

Look at what the topic title is lmao.

BlueNation

Reaction score
I'm from Florida, I just moved to Michigan.

It's nothing against anyone, I just find the fans up here annoying as <Censored> most of the time.

All they do is <Censored> about how great they "were", and yet don't admit to the fact that hiring Rodriguez was an awful mistake, and that the prick left Devine to rot in WV.

Seriously, Devine should have gone to UF or UM where he was being recruited, hard.

Yet that cock-bite sold him on WV.
If you got it flaunt. We got Michigan, so we flaunt it.

Not true at all. Most Michigan fans are furious about what Rodriquez is doing with this team.
I can't believe he didn't give the ball to Minor more, it's highly idiotic when he's consistantly getting 6, 7 yards a rush.

Whoever said that Michigan has what it takes to be a good offense or whatever is sooo wrong. We have a developing quarterback and were about to lose Matthews. I feel bad for Kevin Koger because he is SUCH a promising TE, but he doesn't get the ball enough. Forcier isn't developed at all and Robinson is well idk why the <Censored> he is a quarterback, he can't throw the ball for <Censored>. Our O-Line is a wreck right now since Mooseman has to move to Center.
Compared to our past wide receiving cores, this years is nothing.

The Defense sucks to say the least. Graham is a phenomenal tackle, but doesn't get enough credit because he is on a terrible Defense. Our secondaries blow, thats all there is to it. They don't know how to cover a man and constantly get beat by receivers deep. Safeties are relatively non existent in this defense.

BTW, sorry you had to move here from Florida. That must blow. you go from amazing weather to... well, <Censored> to say the least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%