August 26th is the day of the "Super Fight"

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I think Conor would've rather been knocked out
At least in this scenario he (and his fanboys) can make some kind of case that he might have won.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:

Didn't you say there was no chance Floyd was going to stop Conor, tho?

Maybe you didn't, but I thought you said the only two possible outcomes were a Conor KO or a Floyd decision.
i didnt think he'd stop conor but i knee conor couldnt last a whole match, just didnt expect a finish.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Delirium said:
At least in this scenario he (and his fanboys) can make some kind of case that he might have won.
no they can't haha

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
no they can't haha
They really can't but at least they can try. In theory, if it wasn't called, he could hypothetically by some chance possibly win the last few rounds maybe, and of course they'll give him even more credit than that. They would have to shut up if he went down.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I feel like even Connor kinda admitted that he would have gone down shortly after the finish anyway.

He complained that it was an early stoppage but said in the same breath "let him put me down". He said he wasn't damaged but he knew that he was too fatigued to make a comeback.

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
buzzy said:
I feel like even Connor kinda admitted that he would have gone down shortly after the finish anyway.

He complained that it was an early stoppage but said in the same breath "let him put me down". He said he wasn't damaged but he knew that he was too fatigued to make a comeback.
He probably just wanted to see how much longer he could last. If he could make it the entire fight without getting KO'd, win or lose, that would be a huge win of its own. Mayweather haters are already trashing him for even letting the fight go to 10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%