Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
thats a bit surprising. either hes japan bound imo, or he amd enzo get back together

With the way Enzo has been shooting on him as of late, that's not happening at all lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:

With the way Enzo has been shooting on him as of late, that's not happening at all lol
the dick signature across his face lol. either way, i dont think cass has a hard time getting booked up, fast.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
the dick signature across his face lol. either way, i dont think cass has a hard time getting booked up, fast.
Not only that, they haven't even spoken since Cass got hurt. Zo said he texted him but never got a response. Yea he set up his independent booking already

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Thats crazy they just cut him like that

Is it because of the midget thing?

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

According to the Observer Vince McMahon held a meeting today before Smackdown and directly fired Big Cass himself
So much for it being mutual. I guess when Vinny Mac has to fire you directly himself then you know it's bad.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
daniel took a damn beating and miz runs down and eliminated him. their feud is going to be good when the title is finally on the line

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
So much for it being mutual. I guess when Vinny Mac has to fire you directly himself then you know it's bad.
the details will be out soon. im curious what caused it

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

WWE will reportedly be moving The New Day out the tag team division for a while to work on their singles careers per Cageside Seats. They're all expected to get a singles run but Big E will most likely get the biggest push of the three. It was rumored back in May that Big E was in line for a big push soon

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
They are grown men pulling pancakes out of their tights and throwing them at people

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i still think they need to remain a group. they can still have single runs. big e deserves the world title

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, here are some more details on WWE’s decision to release big Cass. Cass reportedly had heat dating back to the angle where he beat down the little person, going against orders. Cass skipped a rehearsal for a promo that Kevin Dunn had asked for and he then went long on the live version of that promo. There was a lot of heat regarding the promo, Vince McMahon hated it, and he fired the writer of it a few weeks ago.

Cass reportedly had enemies defending Donald Trump while in an argument with Sami Zayn about the treatment of Muslims that upset many backstage. Agents/producers have had issues with him going back to before his injury, and there had been negative reviews of his work since returning from injury. His two clean submission losses to Bryan were part of his punishment. Several independent promoters are already looking at reuniting Enzo & Cass.
Believe me the promoters here are doing it for summerslam weekend. HOG is one of them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%