Report: Parcells 'very disappointed' in Henne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooche

Reaction score
According to NFL.com's Vic Carucci, former Dolphins VP of Football Operations Bill Parcells was "very disappointed" in the development of Chad Henne before stepping down earlier this week.
"I will say, for whatever weight this carries, that Bill Parcells is very disappointed in him," Carucci said on the radio Friday. "But that's not what made Bill resign his position or anything." Henne was very bad in the preseason, completing fewer than 50 percent of his passes with a 5.1 yards per attempt average. He certainly can't be called a bust yet, but we've seen nothing since the end of 2009 that suggests Henne will take "the next step." Sep. 10 - 7:48 pm et
Source: WEEI Boston
Shut up Bill. He's a young kid, let him develop.. He has a lot of tools.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I didn't think Henne was that great to begin with honestly. I guess we gotta see what happens with him this year though

Mooche

Reaction score
I didn't think Henne was that great to begin with honestly. I guess we gotta see what happens with him this year though
Yes and no. Look who he has had to throw the ball to? Not much around him.. Let's see what he does with a huge target in Brandon Marshall who can take a lot of stress off him in the passing game.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yes and no. Look who he has had to throw the ball to? Not much around him.. Let's see what he does with a huge target in Brandon Marshall who can take a lot of stress off him in the passing game.
Yeah we'll see because of that. He could potentially be better but I'm not getting my hopes up. He'll change my opinion once he earns it

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
<Censored> Parcells.

I hope Henne makes him look like a complete dumbass.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I also never liked Henne. Seems like a Grossman type. Can be pretty good, but also awful the next week.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
No one will ever be as puzzling as Rex Grossman. One day he looks like Peyton effing Manning, the next he looks like worst QB in the NFL.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
I actually was always surprised on how well he played us both games last year. Plus I don't think preseason means <Censored>. Of course Parcells might have seen things in practice that made him feel this way too.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Don't know what others see in Henne, wasn't impressed with him in College and haven't been impressed with him in the NFL..

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Don't know what others see in Henne, wasn't impressed with him in College and haven't been impressed with him in the NFL..
Says the Buckeye fan about a Wolverine player..

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well apparently the Shockers fan (Parcells) feels the same way I do.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well it's different to have a biased opinion and a real opinion.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I completely agree. Not only was he only decent in college, he wasn't a leader. No wonder his team fell to a FCS team.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol at bringing that up.
BTW he was a good leader and was better than decent.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not biased.
I watched every game that season. I think I know my Michigan football..

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You watched every game because you are a fan.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What is so good about him though? He doesn't have the biggest arm, he doesn't have that good of accuracy. He has a good frame at 6'3 230 but really that's it.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
I personally thought he was a pretty smart quarterback when he played the Jets. But yeah, he doesn't really have an arm, you're right. Or at least, I haven't seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%