Favorite Team Logos

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Thanks to our GFX guys, most notable Buzzy, Hurricane & Bosox, we have Favorite Team icons that appear in your profile beneath your avatar. We currently have all MLB, NBA, NFL & NHL teams and will be updating NCAA teams as they are requested. 

Just go up to your profile, click edit Settings or "My Settings", scroll down and there will be a drop box for each sport. If you don't have a favorite team in a specific sport you can select the first box, which is an empty box. 

Something Rip and I have been wanting to add for quite some time and we finally got it to work right. So thank Buzzy & Hurricane as well as Bosox for their work on this, they put in a lot of effort to make the logos. 

Requested Logos That Have Been Completed:

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Also, since there are thousands of colleges out there, if you want one added, please tell us so and we will

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bill will be sent by mail.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If you haven't already you should set the (blank) ones as the default ones, for new users and shit.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
buzzy said:
If you haven't already you should set the (blank) ones as the default ones, for new users and shit.

yea I need to figure out how to do that. I set (blank) as the first option for each of 'em so it might just pick the first option, but ill see if I can set a default one. 

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I find it weird that you have to have a picture selected. 

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
buzzy said:
I find it weird that you have to have a picture selected. 

The reason is because under the Custom Profile fields, I had to enter in a specific code. So when I upload the images to the folder on our FTP server, it follows a certain code. Part of the code is {key}, and it looks for that key. it's really weird. Then for the dropdown menu, I have to do it like:

Knicks=New York Knicks. The first word is the key, so it looks for that word in the folder and grabs that image. Then in the code where it says {key} after it says .png. so the code it pulls is {key}.png. so it automatically looks for an image. And im not gonna mess with the code because it took me hours to figure that code out. 

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
actually Cheato only has 3 teams selected and there's no blank spaces for the other teams. Wondering how he did that.... 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
im mobile, i see nothing.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Papa Pugz said:
im mobile, i see nothing.

not surprised. 

Those profile fields like Reputation, Gender, Location, and so on don't appear in Mobile because the profile space is horizontal instead of vertical. Actually I might try and see if I can get those to appear. 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I might have found the problem (not sure yet how to fix it)

I selected (blank) for NHL for me, and pressed Save Changes. Then I look down, and instead of staying on (blank), its Western Conference:
Same with Other Teams, it goes to NCAA: when i choose (blank).

Maybe if it stayed on (blank), it would go away, but I cant figure out how

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
GMF1991 said:

not surprised. 

Those profile fields like Reputation, Gender, Location, and so on don't appear in Mobile because the profile space is horizontal instead of vertical. Actually I might try and see if I can get those to appear. 
i always wondered why the basics didnt show up still. no biggie. im gonna add my teams tomorrow

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Papa Pugz said:
i always wondered why the basics didnt show up still. no biggie. im gonna add my teams tomorrow

probably just how the skin is coded. 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I fixed my problem, by readding the (blank) to the bottom of the list, so it does indeed stay on (blank), but it still shows the spaces

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
well thats the point. The (blank) is set so a 1x1 blank image appears instead of that invalid image crap. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%