Two New Sections Added

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Wow, been a while since we've had to make any announcements around here. 

Anyway, this morning I added two new sub-forums under the "Entertainment" forum. 'TV Shows' and 'Music'. The entertainment forum itself will be left for Movies and general stuff like news about an actor/actress, etc. 

We figured it might be a good idea to group tv shows together after a few members asked us about it. I figured while I was at it I would add a section for just music. 

This is sort of a temporary change. We'll see how active these sections are, and determine later on if Movies should get their own section as well, or if we'll just throw them all back together in one forum. 

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask @[member='RipCity32'], @[member='Nolafan33'] or myself @[member='GMF1991'].

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
Perfect, I like this idea a lot. We have a big show following here and we don't want threads to get lost.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Eh, there are only two shows currently on that get consistent responses after episodes, and neither are currently airing

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
elcheato said:
Eh, there are only two shows currently on that get consistent responses after episodes, and neither are currently airing
Naw I think it'll work. There are gonna be plenty this year

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
elcheato said:

most popular shows don't air in the Summertime. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
now those show threads won't be buried pages back, though.

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
In the golden age of shows. I have a good feeling we'll all be watching a shit ton. But idk we will see how it goes once the fall comes

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the following
csi
big bang
walking dead
arrow
flash
gotham

just the scripted shows ill be watching fall/winter in no particular order and im sure im missing some.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
the following
csi
big bang
walking dead
arrow
flash
gotham

just the scripted shows ill be watching fall/winter in no particular order and im sure im missing some.
homeland! october 5th!

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
never watched homeland meng, if i have it'd be on my list. once i start shows now, i watch them until they finish or get cancelled(michael j fox show, crazy ones, sean saves the world.. all last year lol).

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
you gotta watch the first 3 seasons before you jump into season 4. its all connected

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well that's why i won't watch it lol

also wanna catch daredevil.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
And you also got the strain on right now. Leftovers, bar rescue. Plenty of shows to talk about.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
GMF1991 said:
And you also got the strain on right now. Leftovers, bar rescue. Plenty of shows to talk about.
bar rescue can have its own thread now. yespl0x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%