Josh Freeman vs. Eli Manning

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
In 2010, the New Orleans Saints won the Super Bowl.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XLIV

Date February 7, 2010
Stadium Sun Life Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida
MVP Drew Brees, Quarterback [1]
Favorite Colts by 4½
National anthem Carrie Underwood[2]
Coin toss Emmitt Smith
Referee Scott Green
Halftime show The Who
Attendance 74,059
Any questions?

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What exactly has Freeman led them to? Third place in a mediocre division?
LMAO

NFCE: 32-32

NFCN: 33-31
NFCS: 36-28
NFCW: 25-39

Best division in the NFC. Possibly the entire league. Our 3rd place team, the before mentioned Bucs, would have finished tied for first in your...wait for it...wait for it...mediocre division.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
smh

Haven't the last two regular season NFC Champions been out of the South? Didn't the Super Bowl go to an NFC South team a just last year?
the Packers and Saints are your answer to #1. The Packers are not in the NFC South

And im pretty sure that the teams play almost all, if not all of their games in one year, and then some playoff teams play in the next.

The Saints won the Super Bowl in 2009-10. The Packers won in 2010-11.

Since we're gearing up for the 2011-12 season, 2010-11 would be last year. So no, the Saints did not win last year, they won 2 years ago.

VC15

Reaction score
LMAO

NFCE: 32-32

NFCN: 33-31
NFCS: 36-28
NFCW: 25-39

Best division in the NFC. Possibly the entire league. Our 3rd place team, the before mentioned Bucs, would have finished tied for first in your...wait for it...wait for it...mediocre division.
The records from last year's NFC South teams are pretty inflated due to weak schedules. Each team from that division got to play all four NFC West teams. We can all agree that the NFC West is easily the NFL's worst division.

If the NFC South was so strong, why did the teams from that division have such a poor showing in the playoffs?

For the record, Tampa would not have went 10-6 if they played in the East or the North divisions. Guaranteed.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The records from last year's NFC South teams are pretty inflated due to weak schedules. Each team from that division got to play all four NFC West teams. We can all agree that the NFC West is easily the NFL's worst division.

If the NFC South was so strong, why did the teams from that division have such a poor showing in the playoffs?

For the record, Tampa would not have went 10-6 if they played in the East or the North divisions. Guaranteed.
And?

Atlanta has had a winning season every year since Mike Smith took over.
New Orleans is one of the elite teams in the NFL.
Tampa Bay is getting better.
Carolina, eh.

Fact of the matter is, the South has two of the top teams in the NFC, and the entire NFL.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
2 years of success doesn't make you elite

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
The Colts are elite, the Pats are elite, the Steelers are elite, the Ravens are elite

The Saints are not

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I like the Ravens probably more than anyone here, but the Saints are closer to elite than they are.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Colts are elite, the Pats are elite, the Steelers are elite, the Ravens are elite

The Saints are not
I wouldn't even waste my time arguing how laughable that statement is.

Anyways, who are the elite teams in the NFC?

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
smh

the Packers and Saints are your answer to #1. The Packers are not in the NFC South

And im pretty sure that the teams play almost all, if not all of their games in one year, and then some playoff teams play in the next.

Since we're gearing up for the 2011-12 season, 2010-11 would be last year. So no, the Saints did not win last year, they won 2 years ago.
You don't fucking read well do you? I said the "regular season" champions were out of the south. You're a fucking moron. The Falcons and Saints have had the one seeds the past two seasons. Learn to read or GTFO.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Saying Freeman is better than Eli is almost as stupid as the majority of you dumbasses thinking Matt Ryan is a better QB than Tony Romo. The fact is, Freeman has only played in two seasons, and has had one good season, in which his team missed the playoffs (and only did that because they lost to the Detroit Lions with DREW STANTON at QB). Eli has led his team to multiple playoff berths and won a Super Bowl quarterbacking the biggest underdog team in Super Bowl history.

Right now, Eli > Freeman, by far. Freeman had a chance to lead his team to the playoffs, but he lost a late season game to a team with fucking Drew Stanton (who isn't as bad as people say, but is still no starting NFL QB).

By the way, Romo is still better than Ryan. The majority of you need to stick to basketball.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
NE, IND, and PIT are the only elite teams in the NFL

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
smh

You're fucking ignorance is a God damn catastrophe. I'm sitting here wondering how one human can be so fucking stupid and I can't think of how.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
I wouldn't even waste my time arguing how laughable that statement is.

Anyways, who are the elite teams in the NFC?
The Packers. That's it. The Saints would have been elite, but they went and lost to a 7-9 playoff team.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Saying Freeman is better than Eli is almost as stupid as the majority of you dumbasses thinking Matt Ryan is a better QB than Tony Romo. The fact is, Freeman has only played in two seasons, and has had one good season, in which his team missed the playoffs (and only did that because they lost to the Detroit Lions with DREW STANTON at QB). Eli has led his team to multiple playoff berths and won a Super Bowl quarterbacking the biggest underdog team in Super Bowl history.

Right now, Eli > Freeman, by far. Freeman had a chance to lead his team to the playoffs, but he lost a late season game to a team with fucking Drew Stanton (who isn't as bad as people say, but is still no starting NFL QB).

By the way, Romo is still better than Ryan. The majority of you need to stick to basketball.
Eli just led the NFL in picks last year didn't he?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%