Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
before they get kicked off they get chances and chances to get the gpa up which means the school is just finding ways to let them slide.

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
Papa Pugz said:
before they get kicked off they get chances and chances to get the gpa up which means the school is just finding ways to let them slide.

Most students do. I had friends with a GPA <1.0 after the first year and yet they were given a chance to bring it up the upcoming semester. It's not only athletes that get multiple chances. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
my point was the athletes get multiple chances and sometimes never get kicked off.

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
Papa Pugz said:
my point was the athletes get multiple chances and sometimes never get kicked off.

Lol what are you even basing this on? I'd love to see an example of an athlete that had less than a 1.0 after 2 years and didn't get kicked out of the school.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i guess youre ignoring the stories that come out once players are pros about them cheating, teachers bumping their grades, and always having a below average gpa.. but they continued to play.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
guru said:

LOL. Yes, let's bold "Athletic" and ignore "Collegiate". Nice. 

And it has plenty to do with academics... if they players don't keep a 2.0 (or something around that) they get kicked off the team. Your logic makes no sense. You're acting like the NCAA has nothing to do with college.
It doesn't. There is already talk of the formation of large power conferences and bolting from the NCAA. It isn't a necessity and has little to do with their actual schooling.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Papa Pugz said:
i guess youre ignoring the stories that come out once players are pros about them cheating, teachers bumping their grades, and always having a below average gpa.. but they continued to play.
kemba

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%