2018 NBA Post-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulius

Reaction score
"You guys think I'm going to throw my teammates under the bus? I'm not about that," James responded.

Hahaha

Meaning im throwing them under the bus by this statement

Paulius

Reaction score
If Wall and Beal catch fire, RIP trash bros and JV

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
god the lakers fan in you reeks out whenever the celtics are mentioned

celtics destroy the bucks in game 2 and have a 2-0 lead yet CLEARLY the celtics are going to implode and lose the next two

the celtics were one game behind the warriors for the 2nd best road record in the league, and are technically one of two teams in the league with a better road record than at home (i say technically because the Suns have 11 road wins to 10 home...)
guess I was stupid for thinking the bucks could win at home right lol

BNC

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Could end up looking pretty funny in about two days time
Well the Cavs are a public team, so there odds in Vegas probably aren'y going to reflect their actual chances of winning

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
I did not expect any of last night's results. Especially not after the crabs had a 17 point lead.

CoachAF

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
"You guys think I'm going to throw my teammates under the bus? I'm not about that," James responded.

Hahaha

Meaning im throwing them under the bus by this statement

He doesnt throw anyone under the bus. He lets his boys undisclosed sources throw them under the bus for him.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Perhaps it was just a case of bad footing but there was a play in game 1 where LeBron finally looked his age. He attempted a flat footed dunk and almost got turned away by the rim. I mean, bad footing or too far under the rim--whatever--I just wonder if we're starting to see the decline. I hope not. 

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's played 3000+ minutes this season, and didn't miss a game.  He's having to play damn near 48 minutes just to give Cleveland a chance.  He's probably gassed.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
BNC said:
Well the Cavs are a public team, so there odds in Vegas probably aren'y going to reflect their actual chances of winning
Im not sure if you meant to quote my other post or not, but even so the raptors have better odds than the 76ers too. The cavs are down to 3rd best odds after last night but if they won game 4 I think theyd shoot right back up.

As far as this whole thing goes, Im not disagreeing with you that philly could win the east. Hell Id love if it happened. Im solely disagreeing that theyre the favorite, because they arent.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Im not sure if you meant to quote my other post or not, but even so the raptors have better odds than the 76ers too. The cavs are down to 3rd best odds after last night but if they won game 4 I think theyd shoot right back up.

As far as this whole thing goes, Im not disagreeing with you that philly could win the east. Hell Id love if it happened. Im solely disagreeing that theyre the favorite, because they arent.

favourite*

BrewCrewFan

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
I cant be the only one here seeing the Bucks getting away with this contact, can I?
Free Throws:

Celtics: 20-28
Bucks: 10-15

Fouls

Celtics: 15
Bucks: 27

But its Milwaukee who got away with the contact?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Did you not watch the first quarter, or are you really just that ignorant?

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Like i said before I was rudely called a "laker fan"

The bucks will win game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%