Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bryce Harper: "...let young guys be themselves..."

Goose Gossage & Johnny Bench: "...a disgrace to the game..."

David Ortiz: "...my man Joey Bats took it a little too far but the game is about emotion..."

Mike Schmidt: "A flagrant disrespect of the opponent..."

catman

Reaction score
No problem, as long as the hitter is willing to accept the ramifications of his action. If it is done "in the heat of the moment", its fine. If the team loses 11-3 and a player flips his bat, he'd better watch out.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I'm fine with it. I feel bad for anybody that has a problem with players such as Bryce, Bautista and Cam Newton showing emotion during games. Get lawst.

Cloud 9

Reverse the curse
Reaction score
As a former pitcher, I'm fine with it, but if you did it while I was on the mound you're getting the chin music next time up.

Reaction score
Can't say I really stand for or against it. If you hit a home run that changes a game, sure go ahead. But if you bat flip over something meaningless that's not cool.

But for the purposes of the poll I'll say yes.

Jeff

Reaction score
I'm not overly invested in either side of the argument, but if there were ever discussion of banning it I'd err on the side of continuing to allow it.

FearLessBeast

Reaction score
It's a game emotion is gonna get involved. Players don't like to lose. If it's a celebration go for it. If you are angry go ahead and do it but don't do it every time you get mad. Once in a while is alright just be prepared for the punishment. But all-n-all I'm for it

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I love bat flips....to an extent. I get the raw emotion tied to it but Joey Bats' playoff move last season crossed the line of douche-baggery.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%