RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Interesting career that guy has had lol

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I usually dont hype up the Mets at all, but I have a good feeling about this year. I see them winning 86 games or so and be competitive for that 2nd wild card spot. I love our pitching and I believe Travis Darnaud will significantly improve.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
FPS, haven't seen you in forever.

I agree mostly. My main concern is middle infield defensively, especially when their strength is pitching. But I suspect they're going to trade Murph at the deadline, or move him in to an infield utility role (3-4 games a week giving people rest) if Herrera is playing well enough in AAA.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Yea, I was very busy with work. But now I got the itch again to post because baseball season is starting. I think the mets handling of murphy has been terrible. Hes a great contact hitter and his defense is at least average imo. I want to see what Flores can provide offensively and if hes not adequate on defense then trade for a SS.

The Cubs have a nice surplus of Ss's and could be a good trade partner.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
hope you find more time fps. you know you my dude

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Thanx dude. I see your pictures on facebook from time to time lol.

Side note, kind of worried about Verlander. Fastball velocity has gone down and he had a poor season last year. Especially considering Justin is a power pitcher, Im concerned.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he's supposedly in the best shape he's been in a long time. we'll see. we need him to start strong.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Frontpage Stardom said:
Yea, I was very busy with work. But now I got the itch again to post because baseball season is starting. I think the mets handling of murphy has been terrible. Hes a great contact hitter and his defense is at least average imo. I want to see what Flores can provide offensively and if hes not adequate on defense then trade for a SS.

The Cubs have a nice surplus of Ss's and could be a good trade partner.
They made a mistake not striking a deal with the Cubs this winter. And it sounds like they have no intention of entering contract talks with Murphy, so I get the feeling '16 infield will be Herrera/Flores.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
he's supposedly in the best shape he's been in a long time. we'll see. we need him to start strong.
He needs to ditch Kate Upton

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I'm going to Sox Spring Training tomorrow!! woo

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Nice dude, take some pictures and get autographs.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
This is great

For Game 2 of our doubleheader, all of the Sox players are wearing #3 FRATES jerseys, in honor of Pete Frates, aka the Waterbucket challenge guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%