How much you pay for this site bros

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WHO-DEY-BENGALS_14_18 said:
I am glad to hear this forum now has dedicated owners who will keep up with everything and do what's needed to make the site better. I am very happy to hear this and look forward getting to know the two of you more. I'm all for what is best for this forum and I think this is a positive step in the right direction.

Welcome.
We're getting a NASCAR thread bro.

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
Ha ha, yep $92.

Iceman

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am Eric (Bryan's brother and new co-owner) and wanted to introduce myself.  First of, we are really excited to be part of this forum and help continue to keep this forum a great one.  Please fill free to ask or give us any questions.  We are both big sports fans and really enjoy this forum.

Here is a little sports history on me:

I am an Arizona native and still live here now.  I have played baseball, basketball, soccer, football, golf, etc... Pretty much every sport there is! :) Baseball was my sport that I excelled in over the others and it helped me get into college.  I played for Arizona State University as a pitcher from 1999-2001 and then played for the KC Royals for 1 season (minor league).  Had shoulder issues and needed surgery, which ended my career.  I still stay very involved in all sports and love them all.  We (my brother and me) run a summer baseball league here in Phoenix for college baseball players, which keeps us involved in baseball.

Again, glad to be part of the forum and looking forward to meeting all of you in the near future!
Thanks

Eric userman Iceman

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Wait is $92 the actual value?

Welcome aboard guys.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't know if Shaggy wants the value known but it sold for a lot more than $92 dollars lol

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
different sites give different values. They all judge it based on different shit, lol. 

All I'll say is -- it may or may not have sold for more than Warhol's Marilyn painting. 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Haha I was about to say... if it's $92, I would've gone in on like a 2% investment stake haha.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Haha I was about to say... if it's $92, I would've gone in on like a 2% investment stake haha.
If it's $92, I'd buy in as a majority owner lol

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How come I wasn't told the value? How come they didnt find biggie and tupac's murder but they arrest OJ the next day? Nicole Simpsons can't rap! I WANT JUSTICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%