Suggestion Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Savage said:
Also is there a way to get Bold,underline,color on mobile? Like if I wanted to Bold I just hit the B and it bolds? If you dont know what Im talking about check other sites
have to use the codes for that. the @ mention doesnt work either. they would if we could update the ipb but our owners have us on a busy server or something along the lines and they cant update our software

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They sometimes don't load on the first go. I sometimes have to refresh to see them

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
Yeah, that happens to me whenever I post a tweet.  

I've always had to refresh the page, mobile or desktop, after posting a tweet. Not sure why that happens. 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
GMF1991 said:

I've always had to refresh the page, mobile or desktop, after posting a tweet. Not sure why that happens. 
After some research, mine will load sometimes after a couple refresh attempts. But is that a world we want to live in!?!

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Is there a way to set your default theme? Like I know how to choose a theme, but for instance if I'm on mobile and I click "Full Version", it always tkes me to the default site theme. And then the next time I log in on the computer, my theme is also reset.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
That's odd. I just tried changing my theme, went to mobile, switched back and it defaulted me to PIPE. Never noticed that before since I was always using the default theme.

I'll have to take a closer look when I get home, but I'm not sure there's a way.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I can't find anything in the system to change that. I might ask around a few other IPB forums to see if anyone knows of a fix for this. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
hide/delete the retro sim league

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
A question more than a suggestion... but has anyone else posted on mobile and had all their quotation marks and apostrophes removed from their post? Its been happening to me for a while now but I dont think its always been a thing. I dont just disregard punctuation I swear haha

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i just disregard punctuation on here

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
A question more than a suggestion... but has anyone else posted on mobile and had all their quotation marks and apostrophes removed from their post? Its been happening to me for a while now but I dont think its always been a thing. I dont just disregard punctuation I swear haha
I think this has happened to me too. I saw a post I made on mobile the next day or whatever, and it looked weird/dumb, but I figured I was just being careless when I typed it lol

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
this was your out, Pugz

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
fUcK pUnCuAtIoN iM sTaYiNg iN tHa ClOsEt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%