Questions and Answers

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
This thread is pretty simple. One poster poses a question, the next answers that question and poses a new one. I'll start us off.

Have Dez Bryant and Demaryius Thomas worked their way into the Best WR in the league discussion?

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
They have been doing really well so far.  To consider them the Best is still tough in my eyes.  I think Green and Brown are still better then those 2.

You all into having more then 16 games a season?

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Shaggy said:
They have been doing really well so far.  To consider them the Best is still tough in my eyes.  I think Green and Brown are still better then those 2.

You all into having more then 16 games a season?

No. Too dangerous and the sheer number of injuries we already have would be even higher.

Did you think Emmanuel Sanders would be as good in Denver as he's been?

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:

No. Too dangerous and the sheer number of injuries we already have would be even higher.

Did you think Emmanuel Sanders would be as good in Denver as he's been?
He's been about as good as any reciever would be with Peyton Manning. He's made the Blair Whites and Antony Gonzalezes of the league look competent.

Who wins the AFC North? Is there more than one playoff team coming out of that division?

Mobruler

Wolves
Reaction score
Absolutely. Ravens win it and the Browns or Bengals make a wild card.

Will the Bears end up winning the shitty NFC North?

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
No, I still think the Packers take that division with Aaron Rodgers. Bears will finish either 2nd or 3rd. 

Are the Chargers the best team in the NFL right now?

Mobruler

Wolves
Reaction score
WHO-DEY-BENGALS_14_18 said:
No, I still think the Packers take that division with Aaron Rodgers. Bears will finish either 2nd or 3rd. 

Are the Chargers the best team in the NFL right now?
Man I hope they can be because I love Phillips Rivers and hope he can win a Super Bowl and not have a Dan Fouts career. But no. Broncos and Seahawks still rule the roost, we need a lot more action to kill that.

Q. Lions #1 ranked NFL defense. For real or not?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Not really the #1 defense, but they are a Top 10 defense this year

Someone other than NE/DEN represents the AFC in the SuperBowl

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
Nope.  I think it will come down to those 2 teams if NE keeps playing like they are.

Do you think Vontaze Burfict's fine of $25,000 was enough for what he did to 2 players? 

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Not particularly, but I also think the NFL taking notice will prevent him from doing it again.

Do you think the Cardinals should have continued to start Stanton?

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
I really don't know.  He is good, but I think Palmer is just a little better.  He did well in his last game even being not a 100%.  So I guess my answer is no, I think Palmer was the right choice.  I was wanting Stanton to start against Washington even if Palmer was active as I felt he may have not have full arm strength, but he really did.

Do you think Dallas's Oline is the best in the league so far?

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Shaggy said:
I really don't know.  He is good, but I think Palmer is just a little better.  He did well in his last game even being not a 100%.  So I guess my answer is no, I think Palmer was the right choice.  I was wanting Stanton to start against Washington even if Palmer was active as I felt he may have not have full arm strength, but he really did.

Do you think Dallas's Oline is the best in the league so far?

I don't think there's any question. We're talking about 3 first round picks in 3 key positions--LT, C, and RG next to the lesser tackle, and Doug Free/Jeremy Parnell are no slouches at RT. Ronald Leary has been fantastic at LG, as well. This OL is big, athletic, young, and hear to stay. 

If DeMarco Murray stays healthy, do you think he eclipses 2000 yards? 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
He's on a torrid pace and even with that he's still only on pace for 2093, so he'd have to keep up this pace for the ENTIRE season to get it basically, so I'll say no.

It's obviously very early, but who are the biggest MVP candidates outside of Peyton?

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
Brian Hoyer, Murray, Rogers, there are still alot that I can choose from do I really don't know at this point.

Who do you think will win the super bowl as of now?

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Shaggy said:
Brian Hoyer, Murray, Rogers, there are still alot that I can choose from do I really don't know at this point.

Who do you think will win the super bowl as of now?

Baltimore. Flacco turns into a fire breathing dragon come playoff time, and the Ravens are getting in.

Who is the team that bites the bad press bullet and signs Ray Rice?

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I really don't think that happens at all.  Rice isn't good enough anymore to warrant that level of bad press.

From this past offseason, who has been the worst free agent signing thus far?

Mobruler

Wolves
Reaction score
I think Eric Decker takes that cake.

What is the trade market for Johnny Manziel assuming the Browns will stick with Hoyer?

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Depends on the situation. If there's a QB needy team with a GM who's trying to save his job, they could fetch some real assets or draft picks for him. The likelihood is that there won't be a large enough sample size to warrant any kind of serious haul for Cleveland.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Just realized I forgot to post a question.

Dez or Demaryius?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Personally I take Demaryius, since he's the far superior route runner and is faster, but I mean Dez is a workhorse

Does this Seahawks 2 game losing skid have anything to do with Percy Harvin and the locker room?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%