So Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend never existed

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Just saw on ESPN, I guess this entirely different family is claiming the guy accused of playing the hoax on Te'o (Ronaiah Tuiasosopo) actually did it to them before using the same name and the same pictures and he confessed to doing it to them. Guess he really was catfished.
I dont care what anyone says. I have a ridiculously hard time believing that Te'o would have an online relationship that he thought was real, and the woman ends up in a car accident and he doesn't see her in the Hospital. and that she is then diagnosed with leukemia, and doesn't visit her. And that she dies, and doesn't go to the funeral. It's all BS.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I dont care what anyone says. I have a ridiculously hard time believing that Te'o would have an online relationship that he thought was real, and the woman ends up in a car accident and he doesn't see her in the Hospital. and that she is then diagnosed with leukemia, and doesn't visit her. And that she dies, and doesn't go to the funeral. It's all BS.
dude, that stuff really does happen. sure its hard to believe, but it does happen.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I know people lie about some serious shit, but I refuse to believe that if you actually have feelings for someone that you wouldn't fly out to visit them DURING CHEMO.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know people lie about some serious shit, but I refuse to believe that if you actually have feelings for someone that you wouldn't fly out to visit them DURING CHEMO.
my grandma is going through chemo and none of our family visits her at her wish.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Well, regardless, he's lied to people, and his family, about having actually met her and everything idk its all fishy. I still have a hard time believing it. Even aside from the Chemo, these other incidents that put her in the hospital, to not even go out and visit is just hard for me to believe.

the whole thing is just so weird. i can't envision him not being involved in this in someway, maybe not devising the whole plan but at some being aware of the reality of the situation and just going along with it. but i guess we'll learn more in the coming weeks.

werebarret

Reaction score
really guys, he's clearly gay. yet another indictment on the sad state of our society that an athlete can't come out of the closet in the 21st century

werebarret

Reaction score
i mean really, are people seriously entertaining the idea that someone scammed him for a few years just to make him look like a dumbass? there is no financial gain for running this, the idea that he was 'catfished'. the perpetrators would have lost interest after a while. Lennay Kekua is this Tuiasopo character, except he's not scamming Teo, he's his gay lover.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Guess he was asked if he is gay, and said, "No, far from it." Or something like that lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
man that dude who was acting like a girl sounds sooooooooooooo gay/real lol. he even looks kind of gay. wow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%