What's your team ranked?

JPDaBeast23

Reaction score
Ohio State is at #5.

I really think that's too high, especially with the Tressel/ Pryor controversy, and that fact that it will be hard adjusting without both.
They are at #16 in the coaches that was just released.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Texas is number 24, and that seems fair. After that season that I've been trying to drain out of my mind, and losing the love of my life to fucking Florida, its going to be a tough year. But with the arrival of Malcolm Brown, and the departure of Greg Davis and his million of screens, this season could be saved.

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
Hmm, Best Wide receiver in college. Top Prospect this last year and top 5 running back in the nation. Over - hyped ? Sure. I can take being over hyped if we win it all.
Hopefully he lost that weight he picked up this off-season and then I would call him a top 3 wide out. He's been getting hammered over a belly in some press photos earlier this summer.

Lattimore is damn good. He's shifty too, and has different gears. He's a north and south runner and reminds me a lot of Felix Jones.

In my eyes the SEC East belongs to Georgia or South Carolina, but regardless I don't think there is a Eastern Division team good enough to beat West's three headed monster. Georgia is in what I call a do or die year, and USCe still has no proven QB.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't see Georgia or So Carolina being able to do much against Alabama. They have too many people returning. They will be beast this year.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
PSU 25th in the coaches poll - we'll probably go 7-5 or 8-4, we play another tough schedule.

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
I don't see Georgia or So Carolina being able to do much against Alabama. They have too many people returning. They will be beast this year.
USC doesn't have to play Bama this year.

@ Georgia 9/10
@ MSU 10/15
@ Arkansas 11/5

That's their 3 hardest reg season games. I say Georgia too cause that could decide who reps the East in the SEC title game. All on the road, and between the MSU/ARK games they are @ Knoxville. They got Florida at home on 11/12 and of course the annual with Clemson.

I see 3 losses in their SEC schedule alone. If it's not Georgia that gets them it will be either Florida in a rebound year or the Vols who are actually getting better even though they aren't much to fear at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%