elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Because a DE signed with SC? lol

Mooche

Reaction score
Because a DE signed with SC? lol
A very good one at that.

They aren't going to be no slouch next year, though. Lattimore, Jeffery and and Garcia coming back will make for a nice little offense.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
UGAs lack of success told me this.
I'm sorry I don't understand what you're saying I mean out of all the years Mark Richt has been at UGa (Since 2002) We've been to a bowl game every year I believe and only lost this year. Not to mention his track record with getting players into the league

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm sorry I don't understand what you're saying I mean out of all the years Mark Richt has been at UGa (Since 2002) We've been to a bowl game every year I believe and only lost this year. Not to mention his track record with getting players into the league
Getting to a bowl game isn't really that big of an accomplishment. A team only needs 6 wins to become bowl eligible. The best bowl win UGA has had in the Richt era is the Sugar Bowl win over a Hawaii team that had absolutely no business being there. Since that game, they have gotten progressively worse each season. Richt has won the SEC, what, only one time at Georgia?

He's a great recruiter. He always has been. He's just not getting the production on the field that he should be with all that talent. If Georgia doesn't start winning again next season, Richt will probably be gone.

Honestly, I'm surprised you're defending him. A lot of UGA fans I know wanted him canned this year.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thread should be changed to 2012, or maybe get a new thread...IDK, but Texas grabbed Jonathan Gray today who is a top three RB in this years class.

Second year in a row Texas grabs a top RB.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Aziz-Shittu-123138
This guy wins the name award for me so far.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dee Hart tore his knee ligament.
Karmas a bitch.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Woulda hardly played anyway, Trent Richardson is gonna run shit at Bama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%