2011 Recruiting Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooche

Reaction score
They don't rank them all together as the best ones.. Notice how QB is always at the top of there rankings, because they just have them ranked at position, not total overall. Rivals is better then Scout as well.
Scout and Rivals is all really opinion..

Anyways, I never said he was going to be the next Adrian, so all this talk isn't relevant anyways.

Reaction score

I knew this dude from a high school close to mine. He's an okay dude, but he can be a total asshole and he never liked Rich Rod and he was lazy. In High School this dude would never lift weights or practice, but he was so talented.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
Steve Edmond might make some noise too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa77bSqvflM

Mooche

Reaction score
Steve Edmond might make some noise too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa77bSqvflM
I've watched a bit of tape on him.. I think he has to bulk up a bit, which he will of course, but his tackling at the point of attack is nice.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
Im super excited about Christian Westerman though, dude is a beast, hes exactly what we need to hype up the line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxT-9ARxo6A

Mooche

Reaction score
Im super excited about Christian Westerman though, dude is a beast, hes exactly what we need to hype up the line.

He is just owning kids.. Lol. On that screen pass, how many guys did he block? Lol.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

He's one of the guys I'm most excited about, besides Malcolm Brown. The dude is huge and moves very well. We need to get our offensive line back to it's normal dominant self.

Also TYO how is Malcolm Brown nothing special? The dude averages nine yards a carry, in Texas' 5A division. High School football doesn't get any tougher then that, and he is averaging 9 yards a carry? That's crazy.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
He's one of the guys I'm most excited about, besides Malcolm Brown. The dude is huge and moves very well. We need to get our offensive line back to it's normal dominant self.

Also TYO how is Malcolm Brown nothing special? The dude averages nine yards a carry, in Texas' 5A division. High School football doesn't get any tougher then that, and he is averaging 9 yards a carry? That's crazy.
Exactly. Texas HS Football>All

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I said he's good...all I said is he isnt "all that" to me.

Adrian was all that type of guy in hs...

Be Easy Texas FB is top but their are other places like Florida on the come up.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And I just bought the Sporting News Signing Day football recruiting issue...I suggest everybody go out and take a look at it.

They had De'Anthony Thomas/ James Wilder ahead of him..but those guys are athletes even though James will probably play RB at the next level.

I'm not saying he's not good..but he's not AP

gochiefwahoo14

Reaction score
Dont know much about the recruits that are coming from the schools but Ohio football is where its at St. Eds number two in the country according to Rivals, almost went there too.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
Dont know much about the recruits that are coming from the schools but Ohio football is where its at St. Eds number two in the country according to Rivals, almost went there too.
Texas HS FB>>>>>>>>>Ohio HS FB

HS Football here is King.

Mooche

Reaction score
And I just bought the Sporting News Signing Day football recruiting issue...I suggest everybody go out and take a look at it.

They had De'Anthony Thomas/ James Wilder ahead of him..but those guys are athletes even though James will probably play RB at the next level.

I'm not saying he's not good..but he's not AP
Awesome.. And like every other recruiting site has Malcolm as the top RB. It's all opinion dude.

Nobody is saying he is AP yet.. I said he has similar traits to the guy. Don't put words in my mouth bro. :p Only time is gonna tell for Brown.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And Trinity and Katy round out the top five, and it's not like both of those teams are new in there.

Also Trinity is number one on ESPN and AP rankings.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
*Waits for Cheato to respond*
lol

I'd love to see teams come up to Ohio and play in the cold weather like everyone up here does, but those guys down south can't handle the cold.

Ohio HS Football is where it's at.

St. Eds and Glenville aka Ohio State's minor league team lol

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
lol

I'd love to see teams come up to Ohio and play in the cold weather like everyone up here does, but those guys down south can't handle the cold.

imagine having two-a-days in the the 100+ degree texas weather....that shit can really prove your manhood

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol

I'd love to see teams up north come down here and play in 105 degree weather

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Anyone can play in hot weather...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%