2011 Recruiting Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
He doesn't remind me of AP. He reminds me of Cedric Benson, ironically both going to the same college.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
Im not that amazed..I know dudes that know Malcolm.

He isnt the next AP
how?

Your all the way in Kansas and Malcolm is in San Antonio lol

And I bet your gonna be biting your words once suits up in the burnt orange, the guy is a stud.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
how?

Your all the way in Kansas and Malcolm is in San Antonio lol

And I bet your gonna be biting your words once suits up in the burnt orange, the guy is a stud.
You do know..I know a lot of recruits around Missouri..that go to these camps that malcolm and a lot of other athletes go too.

His peers dont think as highly of him as you all do...all im gonna say. Wish dude the best

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If this guy was better then Adrian Peterson wouldn't it make sense for him to be rated #1 in his class like Peterson was..? I know they're just high school rankings but still. Highly doubt he will be as good as Peterson.

Mooche

Reaction score
Don't think highly of him? Are they jealous or what? The dude scored 33 TDs in one of the best HS systems in the USA bro. I don't know..

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Don't think highly of him? Are they jealous or what? The dude scored 33 TDs in one of the best HS systems in the USA bro. I don't know..
I wouldnt be jealous of him scoring 33 touchdowns..if I were scoring 39 tds in the toughest metro league.

Mooche

Reaction score
If this guy was better then Adrian Peterson wouldn't it make sense for him to be rated #1 in his class like Peterson was..? I know they're just high school rankings but still. Highly doubt he will be as good as Peterson.
OK... You read way too far into my post. I just said, he reminds me of how AP runs. He runs with force, strength and he likes to hit people. I love that.

Malcolm is the No. 1 prospect at RB -- Adrian was the No. 1 Prospect at RB. He wasn't the No. 1 prospect in the Nation though, he was behind the likes of Rhett Bhomar and even Early Doucet.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
You do know..I know a lot of recruits around Missouri..that go to these camps that malcolm and a lot of other athletes go too.

His peers dont think as highly of him as you all do...all im gonna say. Wish dude the best
hmmm i guess, but you really cant judge a player off camps like you can on the field, sorta like me at camps and workouts, i looked great but on the field i was average at best.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
hmmm i guess, but you really cant judge a player off camps like you can on the field, sorta like me at camps and workouts, i looked great but on the field i was average at best.
I can respect that...but when we talk about other recruits like Jaxon and some other guys. Their like "They are legit and gonna be a problem at the next level"....when we were talking about Malcolm..they were like "he's cool..but he's not ahead of the pack like everybody else believes.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
OK... You read way too far into my post. I just said, he reminds me of how AP runs. He runs with force, strength and he likes to hit people. I love that.

Malcolm is the No. 1 prospect at RB -- Adrian was the No. 1 Prospect at RB. He wasn't the No. 1 prospect in the Nation though, he was behind the likes of Rhett Bhomar and even Early Doucet.
Peterson was the #1 recruit.. And Doucet was not even the top WR recruit. Ted Ginn was ahead of him.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
I can respect that...but when we talk about other recruits like Jaxon and some other guys. Their like "They are legit and gonna be a problem at the next level"....when we were talking about Malcolm..they were like "he's cool..but he's not ahead of the pack like everybody else believes.
heh i guess we'll see when next season starts, there really isnt way we can see whats gonna happen or not

Mooche

Reaction score
I just don't see how you can't say the guy is a true talent.. He is ripping kids APART. Dude, I know you hate Texas, but come on..

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I am looking at Rivals...

http://statesman.rivals.com/viewrank.asp?ra_key=464

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I just don't see how you can't say the guy is a true talent.. He is ripping kids APART. Dude, I know you hate Texas, but come on..
I never once said he wasnt good...I just said he wasn't all that to me.

Mooche

Reaction score
I meant Scout. Sorry boys.

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=9&c=4&yr=2004

Reaction score

This dude gotta be in Maize and Blue. He reminds me of Ray Lewis and P Willis kind of.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I meant Scout. Sorry boys.

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=9&c=4&yr=2004
They don't rank them all together as the best ones.. Notice how QB is always at the top of there rankings, because they just have them ranked at position, not total overall. Rivals is better then Scout as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%