Will Lebron Leave Cavs Again?

Does Lebron Leave Again?

• Total voters

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lebron seems to be getting a ton of negative press as of late and his attitude toward his team isn't the greatest. It doesn't appear as if he like playing with Irving and Love and continues to state his desire to play with Wade and Melo. The Cavs reportedly are trying to keep their star player in check but also understand they can't exist without him. All that said, does Lebron remain in Cleveland or seek greener pastures elsewhere?

Stray32

Reaction score
He clarified that his desire to play with Wade-Melo-CP3 all on the same team is something that'd happen down the road/end of their careers not something that's gonna happen now

Anyway yeah he's always passive-aggressive/bitchy when he's unhappy but I really don't see him leaving Cleveland

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
Lebron is so passive aggressive. It's hilarious really. His ego grew exponentially during his time in Miami, he thought it would be easier

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
He knows if he leaves, his legacy is forever tainted. But he knows if he doesn't leave, he will be lucky to win 1 ring let alone 2-3 more to match some of the other great players in this generation.

TheLastOlympian07

Reaction score
I hope he leaves. The 'fans' who burned his stuff and then welcomed him back with open arms do not deserve him at all. I hate cavs fans. I also don't like LeBron the basketball player. however i did quite enjoy him in Trainwreck the movie.

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
TheLastOlympian07 said:
I hope he leaves. The 'fans' who burned his stuff and then welcomed him back with open arms do not deserve him at all. I hate cavs fans. I also don't like LeBron the basketball player. however i did quite enjoy him in Trainwreck the movie.
Bro are you fucking serious lmao. 25% of Cavs fans don't even like him anymore. Probably some Heat "fan" that wandered into the stadium by accident in the 3rd quarter.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Bro are you fucking serious lmao. 25% of Cavs fans don't even like him anymore. Probably some Heat "fan" that wandered into the stadium by accident in the 3rd quarter.
lol, I was looking forward to your reaction to that post all damn day.

Leonidas

Global Moderator
Reaction score
He's not leaving. Media just doing what the media does when it involves Tron.

Scott

Administrator
Reaction score
He's not leaving but he will definitely milk the market as much as possible due to his undeniable hunger for money.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Nobody thought he would leave Miami. I said it was 50/50.

I'm voting yes.

Panic!

Reaction score
Won't leave.

His family won't want him to leave Cleveland.

And he'll be one of the most hated superstars ever.

He already is, but he'll be on top for sure if he does this.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Something that came up on local radio this morning, Lebron's new TV show, "Cleveland Hustles". Set to debut in late August, it features Lebron and his close friend and producer Maverick Carter seeking off-court business ventures. Keeping this in mind, I can't imagine Lebron jeopardizing the success of this show with another awkward departure from Cleveland.

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Honestly can't even believe that the results are this close. People just don't pay attention to basketball or sports in general apparently...

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Honestly can't even believe that the results are this close. People just don't pay attention to basketball or sports in general apparently...
Free Agency is often very unpredictable and perhaps no one more so than Lebron. Few thought it was possible for him to leave the first time. And after all the animosity, it was even more unpredictable he'd end up going back to Cleveland. Two things we know about Lebron: 1, he wants to win more than anything and 2, he doesn't give a shit what the general public thinks about him.

Whether he leaves now or later, I'd bet Lebron wears the uniform of at least one more team before he calls it a career.

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Pharoah said:
Free Agency is often very unpredictable and perhaps no one more so than Lebron. Few thought it was possible for him to leave the first time. And after all the animosity, it was even more unpredictable he'd end up going back to Cleveland. Two things we know about Lebron: 1, he wants to win more than anything and 2, he doesn't give a shit what the general public thinks about him.

Whether he leaves now or later, I'd bet Lebron wears the uniform of at least one more team before he calls it a career.
I think the 2nd part is wrong. He DEFINITELY cares what people think about him. I doubt he would ever leave a second time, unless the team was so bad that there was no possible way that they could compete for a championship. It would absolutely decimate his credibility and his place in history. LeBron is a true historian of the game and I don't think that he would jeopardize his place among the greats by clouding his career with something like that. He basically owns the team and the city, makes moves that he thinks are right for the team, and has complete control over his situation and others (*insert pic of Tristan Thompson swimming in a pool of money*) and it's all within 45 minutes of his hometown. Plus the team that he has is set up for the next few years to do big things. I realize that he isn't going to be young forever, but this is his best shot to compete now and in the future.

I think he's set for life. He really doesn't have many "great" years left and usually when players get old they return to where they began their career/hometown.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
I think the 2nd part is wrong. He DEFINITELY cares what people think about him. I doubt he would ever leave a second time, unless the team was so bad that there was no possible way that they could compete for a championship. It would absolutely decimate his credibility and his place in history. LeBron is a true historian of the game and I don't think that he would jeopardize his place among the greats by clouding his career with something like that. He basically owns the team and the city, makes moves that he thinks are right for the team, and has complete control over his situation and others (*insert pic of Tristan Thompson swimming in a pool of money*) and it's all within 45 minutes of his hometown. Plus the team that he has is set up for the next few years to do big things. I realize that he isn't going to be young forever, but this is his best shot to compete now and in the future.

I think he's set for life. He really doesn't have many "great" years left and usually when players get old they return to where they began their career/hometown.
Unless he brings a title to Cleveland, his place among the greats is already clouded. He can stay with the Cavs forever and he'd always be remembered as the guy who couldn't win until he ran off to Miami. Lebron's numbers will someday speak for themselves but if he wants to be on the highest mantle, he needs more rings and fast. Does he earn those rings in Cleveland? I don't think he does and at some point, he's trying to pair up with some All Star buddies of his in a sunny location.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%