• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   AE.

AE.

Vottomatic

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,334 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 11:23 AM

CBS Sports reports the Tennessee Titans are looking to move back up in the 1st round, just a week after dealing away the 1st overall pick to the Los Angeles Rams.

The Titans have a slew of draft picks to use as trade bait. I'm imagining the prospect of Tennessee somehow moving back into the top 5 and ending up with Tunsil or Ramsey. That would be pretty epic.

#2 OFFLINE   cavsfan817

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?

• Global Moderator
  • 44,877 posts
  • BS Sim League:

Posted 18 April 2016 - 11:32 AM

This shouldn't come as a surprise. This was what they were looking to do all along... Gather more picks and still get their top target.

MSo0sT2.jpg

#3 OFFLINE   Cloud 9

Cloud 9

Reverse the curse

• Commisioners
  • 47,714 posts
  • BS Sim League:

Posted 18 April 2016 - 11:39 AM

Like I've been saying Tunsil is going to fall a little bit on draft night, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them trade back into the top 7 or so and snag him. Ramsey's the hometown kid but I think my bolts are going to snag him at #3 and if that doesn't happen Dallas will take him at #4, so it's gotta be for Tunsil. I hope they do it, would definitely be a dope move

Los Angeles Lakers GM

2016 GMOTY

2027 GMOTY

2029 GMOTY

2029 BSL Champions

2030 BSL Champions

2031 BSL Champions

2032 BSL Champions

2042 BSL Champions

baez-javier.jpg

#4 OFFLINE   cavsfan817

cavsfan817

• Global Moderator
  • 44,877 posts
  • BS Sim League:

Posted 18 April 2016 - 11:44 AM

Like I've been saying Tunsil is going to fall a little bit on draft night, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them trade back into the top 7 or so and snag him. Ramsey's the hometown kid but I think my bolts are going to snag him at #3 and if that doesn't happen Dallas will take him at #4, so it's gotta be for Tunsil. I hope they do it, would definitely be a dope move

Move makes too much sense for them. Mariota is getting the Tim Couch/David Carr treatment and needs protection... Best place to invest and arguably the top lineman in the draft.

MSo0sT2.jpg

#5 OFFLINE   Cloud 9

Cloud 9

Reverse the curse

• Commisioners
  • 47,714 posts
  • BS Sim League:

Posted 18 April 2016 - 11:52 AM

Move makes too much sense for them. Mariota is getting the Tim Couch/David Carr treatment and needs protection... Best place to invest and arguably the top lineman in the draft.

They say he's an elite pass blocker at LT, and the more time in the pocket you can buy for a QB like MM the more good things are going to happen. It really does make too much sense for them not to try and pull it off, especially since they have to go up against guys like JJ Watt and Clowney 2x a year, not to mention the Jags defense is totally revamped and going to be a force under Gus Bradley.

Los Angeles Lakers GM

2016 GMOTY

2027 GMOTY

2029 GMOTY

2029 BSL Champions

2030 BSL Champions

2031 BSL Champions

2032 BSL Champions

2042 BSL Champions

baez-javier.jpg

#6 OFFLINE   AE.

AE.

Vottomatic

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,334 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 11:52 AM

If I'm Dallas, I call the Titans and trade out of 4th overall. Keep fingers crossed Paxton Lynch falls to 15 and start planning Romo's retirement party in 2017.

#7 OFFLINE   cavsfan817

cavsfan817

• Global Moderator
  • 44,877 posts
  • BS Sim League:

Posted 18 April 2016 - 11:54 AM

If I'm Dallas, I call the Titans and trade out of 4th overall. Keep fingers crossed Paxton Lynch falls to 15 and start planning Romo's retirement party in 2017.

Lynch falls in that range in most of the credible mocks that I've seen so far

MSo0sT2.jpg

#8 OFFLINE   JZsportswhiz

JZsportswhiz

All Second Team

• Members
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 08:16 PM

It would be an awful decision for Dallas to draft a QB at #4. Love them, or hate them they have a team that can contend if they stay healthy. Everything would have to go right, and by no means are they the best team in the NFC but they should win the division

#9 OFFLINE   AE.

AE.

Vottomatic

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,334 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 08:54 PM

It would be an awful decision for Dallas to draft a QB at #4. Love them, or hate them they have a team that can contend if they stay healthy. Everything would have to go right, and by no means are they the best team in the NFC but they should win the division

Who suggested they draft a QB at #4? This discussion about Dallas moving down.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 0 user(s)

Social Media

Site Info