New to the forum

grizzz

Reaction score
Hi ya'll! got invited here by NordicNous, for the hockey simulation fantasy league. looking forward to playing!!!

is there something i need to do to activate the private messaging function? we have the trade deadline this evening so it would be great to get it working quick.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
an admin might be able to fix it for you. otherwise i think its 25 posts.

welcome though. good to see that sim getting another member. hopefully you'll try to remain a bit active outside of it. always good to have another member.

grizzz

Reaction score
thanks for the warm welcome and answer!!!
if any administrator would be able to lift that 25 post limit for today, it would be great.
i only have direct contact with the person that invited me here.

if it is too much problems, specially for a Friday, i understand that. no problems!

will get up to 25posts quickly i think anyways :) :)

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
grizzz said:
thanks for the warm welcome and answer!!!
if any administrator would be able to lift that 25 post limit for today, it would be great.
i only have direct contact with the person that invited me here.

if it is too much problems, specially for a Friday, i understand that. no problems!

will get up to 25posts quickly i think anyways

Welcome to SI. I've promoted you from 'New Members' to 'Members', and you now have access to the PM function. It's just a restriction we put on to prevent new members from joining and private messaging members to try and recruit them to another site. It happens. However we make exception for sim league members. 

If there is anything else you need don't hesitate to ask me or one of the other staff members. 

grizzz

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the help!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%