ADMIN
Reaction score
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

​
Dysfunction. That is the most accurate word to fully describe what is going in the front office of the Sacramento Kings. The disagreements between the general manager and the coaching staff have driven nearly every member of the organization to the absolute breach of insanity. Several players like veterans forwards Josh Smith, David West, and Raja Bell were needed to be shipped out of town to attempt to salvage the organization by removing the cancerous behaviors. And to the GM I say thank you for that, because this team from Day 1 has mishandled a squad that felt
too "good" to try.

Day 1, all the veterans came in extremely cocky following the fantasy draft. They were the "main core" guys drafted in the rounds where all the meaningful talent were draft. Having Smith and West drafted in the first four rounds made them despicable to be around, because they just wouldn't work hard enough to win. That's what I'm all about. Going all out and earning respect, and the rest of the divas here caused so much hysteria that they took a team that was a projected division winner, to the absolute bottom of the West. It seems the GM received heat from ownership to get rid of the problems from the team, but it honestly just seems like he's throwing away random people here -- even though I'm not necessarily upset at the choice of people being removed.

Disrespect. That's all I've received from this franchise. I know I am better than every single player on this "team" and yet due to idiotic reasoning, I had been demoted to 3rd string for most of the season. I was solely in the "doghouse" because I spoke up and tried to energize a team that didn't want to be energized. Everyone was lazy and just started people that wouldn't speak up. It wasn't until the article out of the 'Jersey shithole news station came out that everything changed. 
 ​
 ​
Donkey said:
 ​

The Next Stop: DLeague (- - 5)
Anthony Morrow (Kings) - 4.27

Anthony Morrow has been a big disappointment in limited play time with the Kings, as he's shooting a mere .313 from the field.

That idiot stated I was - essentially - the worst player in the entire NBA , and that got me livid. I went to ownership, and straight up told them that I was leaving if they didn't start me. The team is horrendous, and there is no reason not to do so. My shot to show myself was after Smith and West finally left and I could start, and I'd make them know why it's the right choice to do.

And results, baby. It's ironic that the "worst player in the league" in the most recent 10 days of the season was averaging 12.6 points per game on 57.6% shooting in about 26 minutes a game, which is about 17.5ppg per 36 minutes. I was just needing the opportunity, and this is my gateway. Y'all just don't get that I've got that Kobe-gene within me, and I can win our team games, easy. There's a reason this team is so good

Now, that being said, unless things change here from players, coaches, GM, etc, I'm out at season's end (if not sooner). Nobody respects me, and imma show this horrid franchise the "one who got away"... I can ball, and you'll figure it out soon as well. Suitors for me, HMU.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Nothing like a players tribune article citing per 36 stats haha

$3

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Quality shitpost

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%