Status
Not open for further replies.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
@Dan

Don't let our disagreements get in the way of our true enemy here, the Red Sox lunatics. If Adam wins, I'll wear a Daniel Bryan avatar for a week as a token of my gratitude.

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
lol i think this is the one site on the internet where red sox fans are the pond scum and not yankee fans.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
No, most people hate the Red Sox a ton

the yankees just arent relevant right now. everyone still hates them but they suck so who cares

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Post-2004 I've always hated the Red Sox more, but I'm in the minority.

And it has nothing to do with being pond scum, it's just for the sake of these polls the Red Sox fans (most of them) are driving their players to be higher up than they should be and it's ruining the integrity. The same people who voted Boegarts over Seager because "Seager didn't have the sample size to warrant being that high" are voting JBJ over proven elite center fielders off of one season of success.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
You're complaining about the Red Sox fans' voting in these polls? Theres two of us -- me and PTT. And I didn't even vote for Jackie Bradley ( and I'm abstaining from this vote because I'm not voting against my boy :) )

The people who are voting for JBJ actually think he's deserving of the spot. It's not because they are Red Sox fans, because only one vote for Jackie was from a Sox fan.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
There's more than 2 Red Sox fans, you two are just the only 2 vocal ones

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
and why abstain? You voted against him in the last two polls and already posted that you think Adam is better. You're just hurting the integrity of the process by not voting

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I just looked back at the voting for the #1 SS (granted its private voting but still)

Johnnyguazz and I both voted for Xander. PTT voted for Lindor. Thats all the red sox fans who posted that they voted, but idk who else is a sox fan here

but Seager wasnt in second for the voting. Both Correa and Lindor had more votes than Seager did. So you cant complain about sox fans voting their guys in when one of the two/three vocal ones didnt, and seager didnt even come close to #2 at the time

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
dude seager was voted in 4th smh you cant be complaining about xander being higher

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I can be because Seager is literally better at every aspect of the game of baseball outside of running bases I guess

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
and why abstain? You voted against him in the last two polls and already posted that you think Adam is better. You're just hurting the integrity of the process by not voting
I think they are extremely close in every metric, with the only difference is that jones is having a down year and bradley is having his best. but in terms of the play itself, its extremely similar. I dont want to vote against my guy, but im not going to vote in favor of him either, hence the abstain. i'd rather someone else make the vote

and i still think cespedes is better than both

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Imagine Corey Seager playing 81 games a season in Camden yards north surrounded by that lineup. Dear god

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think CC grossly overrates Jones' defense with no backing other than his eyes telling him he's a moderately fast and athletic player who can make the spectacular play, meaning he should be good defensively, but he's got power and shit I guess. Take a damn walk every now and then tho bruh 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
brett05 said:
I am not a Red Sox fan and I voted Bradley a few times now.
All Sox stick together 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
elcheato said:
I think CC grossly overrates Jones' defense with no backing other than his eyes telling him he's a moderately fast and athletic player who can make the spectacular play, meaning he should be good defensively, but he's got power and shit I guess. Take a damn walk every now and then tho bruh 
and I think you're putting way too much weight into a number (or two) to tell you whether or not he's a good defender. Watch him play. There's a reason he's a four time gold glover.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
And as I said, your eyes could confirm that Jeter was a bad defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%