Bengals1Fan's NFL Mock Draft

Bengals1Fan

Reaction score
I highly doubt the Bears go for Elliot and i'll say that now. They have too many holes on defense for them to have drafted Langford and Ka'Deem Carrey and to spend another pick on a halfback.

D

Dannyboy77

Bengals1fan said:
I highly doubt the Bears go for Elliot and i'll say that now. They have too many holes on defense for them to have drafted Langford and Ka'Deem Carrey and to spend another pick on a halfback.
Carey is nothing special. He is no better than a #3 back in the league man. He looked good in meaningless games at the end of the year. Im not saying rb is the biggest need but if zeke was there id draft him. i dont think they need to trade up for him. but if they did id be content. i wouldnt mind Lawson or a OT either. it will be interesting.

D

Dannyboy77

Pharoah said:
Good to know we have a true Bears insider here.

Fact is Kenyon Drake is just as versatile, faster than Zeke, and can be had in the 3rd round.
i got u fam. and no one projects kenyon that near Zeke talent wise. if so he'd be talked about being picked much earlier. i dont think we NEED zeke. but i wouldnt pass him up if he slid to 11. doubt he will though. so that means Stanley, Conklin,shaq lawson, buckner, a cb, are all fair game

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dannyboy77 said:
i got u fam. and no one projects kenyon that near Zeke talent wise. if so he'd be talked about being picked much earlier. i dont think we NEED zeke. but i wouldnt pass him up if he slid to 11. doubt he will though. so that means Stanley, Conklin,shaq lawson, buckner, a cb, are all fair game
Hargreaves drops to the Bears and they won't pass him up.

D

Dannyboy77

Pharoah said:
Hargreaves drops to the Bears and they won't pass him up.
agreed. but if elliott was there which he wont be i still think they would take him. but who knows how much is smokescreen. bears might be hoping this whole time some of these defensive guys fall instead of elliott

Bengals1Fan

Reaction score
Idk I think Elliot's value is a bit high right now. He's not at good as people are saying, and in the wrong system I could see him struggling. Danny compared him to AP earlier which I think is absurd. He is the best RB in this draft, but I'd compare him a little to Darren McFadden, and I think the best comparison I will put on him would in all honesty be Lamar Miller or Arian Foster. He's a strong, quick back, but doesn't have the size of AP to plow over NFL defenders. I think he'd fit good for the Cowboys system, but could struggle in Miami or Chicago.

AiRuPtHeRe

Must Be Nice
Reaction score
I like Doctson but you could make an argument that he wasn't even the best receiver in his conference.

Cloud 9

Reverse the curse
Reaction score
I'll be pretty pissed off if the Chargers pass on Jalen Ramsey.... but I could live with Bosa or Buckner. Whatever they end up doing it needs to be on the defensive side of the ball, no Ronnie Stanley or Laremy Tunsil.

Bengals1Fan

Reaction score
Cloud 9 said:
I'll be pretty pissed off if the Chargers pass on Jalen Ramsey.... but I could live with Bosa or Buckner. Whatever they end up doing it needs to be on the defensive side of the ball, no Ronnie Stanley or Laremy Tunsil.
Ramsey was another option there, but they just went DB a few years ago, so my guess is that they'd go D-Line. Could be wrong though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%