25. SD - Brad Roby, CB, OSU
26. CLE - Odell Beckham, WR, LSU
27. NO - Dee Ford, OLB, AUB
28. CAR - Brandin Cooks, WR, ORST
29. NE - Xavier Su'a-Filo, OG, UCLA
30. SF - Ra'Shede Hageman, DL, MIN
31. DEN - Kyle Fuller, CB, VT
32. SEA - David Yankey, OG, STA

Figured I'd take a bite on the Mack hype. Like this one quite a bit more than the last one I put out.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Mack won't go #1 no matter what Mayock says lol. Rest is plausible. Don't see why Rams need a T though. Long will be back and Barksdale was good for them.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
it seems like detroit always need secondary help but it's pretty clear the whole staff and organization wants to get calvin help, so i think we go wide out. although we cleared a decent amount of cap so we could go the free agency route, idk. id be happy with secondary or wr

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hate mocking that Rams pick lol

But I don't think that Barksdale is gonna keep them from drafting a Tackle, PFF graded him out as being pretty average last year. Matthews played RT at A&M so he could slide in there and keep Long at LT. I don't think they go WR either, their GM seems pretty content with what's there.

"I think our receivers right now, I truly believe as they progress ... we cannot have another receiver around here," he said. "And we're going to be a good football team." - Rams GM Les Snead. 

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And I think this WR class is deep enough to wait until the 2nd to snatch one up. 

TTN2810

Reaction score
True, but Watkins is rare, and could that just be a smokescreen? 

When Long is back obviously he'll be the LT, and Barksdale, though perhaps average, in my opinion at least isn't in need of an upgrade and if they do think they need to, they can still get someone in the 2nd rounds. Unless it's a LT, I don't think anyone likes taking OL in the top 20 unless it's incredible weakness on the team, or the G is that good, which is rare. I guess it makes sense. But they are building to compete now and that to me, means Watkins can make the most impact on that team.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, I can understand that.

I wish they'd just move that pick though haha

TTN2810

Reaction score
Yeah I think it's more likely than not that they trade out for someone who wants a QB or Clowney.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Love the Mack pick

Do some scouting on CBs tho. Fuller should be higher, and Roby is a round 2-3 guy

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I kept Fuller lower because of potential injury concerns but I agree.

I do like Roby at the back end of the 1st though.

Boda

PSN = HitmanCapone
Reaction score
I don't mind the Mosley pick but if that's who we want a trade down is very likely especially with Sammy Watkins still on the board.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
it seems like detroit always need secondary help but it's pretty clear the whole staff and organization wants to get calvin help, so i think we go wide out. although we cleared a decent amount of cap so we could go the free agency route, idk. id be happy with secondary or wr
I heard it would be very hard for us to pass on Evans if Watkins is off the hoard.

Boda

PSN = HitmanCapone
Reaction score
RipCity32 said:
I heard it would be very hard for us to pass on Evans if Watkins is off the hoard.
Megatron & Evans would be filthy.  I hope that doesn't happen as it would give Stafford another big weapon that would bail him out.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
While the Lions really need another WR, they need a true CB..

They can't keep going without a secondary 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WHO-DEY-BENGALS_14_18 said:
While the Lions really need another WR, they need a true CB..

They can't keep going without a secondary 
we also can't afford to pass up a guy with #1 potential to be our #2 receiver. if star quality is there, we need it, badly.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
we also can't afford to pass up a guy with #1 potential to be our #2 receiver. if star quality is there, we need it, badly.

Agreed but you can't keep avoiding the secondary with mid to late guys.. They consistently get torched in the back end, year in, year out. As long as they score 50 points a game they might be alright. 

Whether it be free agency or draft, they need to address the secondary sooner rather than later..

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i totally agree and have been screaming this for four years. id say hit it in free agency.

wilmyers

Reaction score
Pretty bold Mock but IMO much of that top 10 isn't likely. The Bucs probably aren't looking at a QB in the 1st round as we have other gaping needs and the Ostrich did enough to warrant another season as the starter. I'm looking at Robinson or Matthews as our first pick. Not sexy but we need to shore up the O-Line desperately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%