We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
And I know what XLII means :(

Least favorite roman numeral ever

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't think the Browns are gonna have to jump Jacksonville if they truly are targeting Manziel

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score

This is the latest mock I've got so far. Can't edit titles now, but thats the least of my issues lol

The main pick that I think will garner interest is the Bortles pick, and I wanted your take on it TTN. I know you dislike Bortles, as do I, but I feel that the TEN front office will swoop him up if he's there.

Also, Khalil Mack as of right now is my #2 prospect in the draft, behind Clowney. Could overtake him soon

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Don't see the Browns giving up a first to move up 2 spots if Bridgewater or Manziel would be there at 4, which is what would happen if the Rams held into that pick in this scenario

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I did this at the time where Lombardi and Banner was still in office, and they had Manziel significantly higher than TeddyB on their board, and wanted Johnny Football no matter what.

That might be different now with new ownership, and they might be fine with taking Bridgewater (who is a bit overrated at this point), but I still have to think they'd trade up to get Manziel, since I see no way Jacksonville passes on JF with Clowney gone

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I would have a hard time passing up Odell, exactly what this team needs at WR.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The ownership hasn't changed, and our owner is still a southern talkin good ole boy from SEC country. If anything, he'd be higher with Haslam taking a more active role

TTN2810

Reaction score
Bortles to Tennessee pick: unless Bridgewater or Manziel slide to 11, I don't see them taking a QB with that pick. Bortles and Carr both are too similar to Locker in terms of skill set, upside and risks that I think they would rather give Locker another go. That's what I think they (Whiz and Weber) are thinking.

In the scenario of your mock, I think they go Ealy or Barr.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%