Josh Gordon Drawing Trade Interest; Team Not Biting

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
ESPN reported today that there are 'multiple teams' that are trying to trade for Josh Gordon. The Browns have shot down rumors that the wideout could be on the move, and has since said that they are looking to 'create an environment in which he feels comfortable and can thrive'. 

Interesting, coming shortly after teammates and coaches have raved about him to the media recently regarding his ability and how he still has the juice. I hope that the Browns don't bite on an offer.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No way they trade him, value is too low at the moment.

cavsfan817

Reaction score
elcheato said:
No way they trade him, value is too low at the moment.

That's my impression as well. Even though there are multiple teams after him, the Browns would likely be getting zero back in the deal. I'm excited to see him on the field this year. He's not old either, so the risk is fairly low with keeping him.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I guess there's a slight risk involved if the Browns don't trade him while there are still teams interested, but it's only a risk if Gordon screws up again.  If he gets himself suspended again, his career is over and they're obviously not getting anything for him.

But there's absolutely no reason for them to trade him at this point.  Not only is his value way too low at the moment, but once his suspension is lifted, he immediately becomes far and away the best receiver on that roster.

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Until the GOAT Corey Coleman takes over ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pryor has looked pretty fucking good in the three plays I've seen from him in the preseason.

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
Pryor has looked pretty fucking good in the three plays I've seen from him in the preseason.
He's made the transition nicely. His size and speed are a great combo to have, especially for a team that hasn't had a tall receiver in years. He should pair nicely when RG3 wants to air it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%